Port Canaveral Shuttle Pick Up time?

BarnCat1

Our ship docks at 7am on a Saturday, and we'll be 1 of 5 coming in port that morning. Our flight isn't until 3pm in the afternoon from MCO.  How long do they let you hang around the ship in the morning?  What is a good time to request our driver to pick us up?  We would like to walk off with our own luggage. Is there anywhere that is open to hang around at the docks or will we have to hang out at the airport? 

Edited by BarnCat1

In most cases they want passengers out of the cabins by 8:30AM and off the ship before 9:30AM. If your in no rush I would schedule pick up around 10:00AM. You should arrive at MCO around 11:15AM and have some time to kill there before your flight home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/6/2022 at 9:45 AM, Corby114 said:

In most cases they want passengers out of the cabins by 8:30AM and off the ship before 9:30AM. If your in no rush I would schedule pick up around 10:00AM. You should arrive at MCO around 11:15AM and have some time to kill there before your flight home.

This is good info to know.  

• Like 1

Just recently off Navigator and you stay in your cabin until your disembark tag number shows on your TV. The last call time was 9:30am...I assume this will be correct for your ship as well.

• Like 2

Thank you all for the information. I adjusted my pick-up time based on the advice given.  I was looking up the port area and there is nothing within walking distance to do, so there is no point in hanging around. A lot of the restaurants nearby don't open until 11am so we wouldn't even be able to Uber there and enjoy hanging out as it would be time to leave to go to the airport. Off to the airport we go and relax before our flight. 

• Like 1