Cue Health supervised tests are accepted

I’d seen a few questions about Cue Health’s at home test kits and whether they’d be accepted by Royal Caribbean. I did see one person say it worked in December, but I found a few questions about this that went unanswered. 

As an experiment, I brought my proctored (their “plus” subscription benefit) negative test results and they were accepted just fine. The only issue was that the form wasn’t in a standard form (there apparently isn’t one; they’re all different in some way), but there were no problems being accepted either at the front door or when checking in in the suite area (Port of Miami) other than trying to find the test date on the form. (I had brought CVS antigen test results as a backup just in case.)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/5/2022 at 10:34 PM, Daghis said:

I’d seen a few questions about Cue Health’s at home test kits and whether they’d be accepted by Royal Caribbean. I did see one person say it worked in December, but I found a few questions about this that went unanswered. 

As an experiment, I brought my proctored (their “plus” subscription benefit) negative test results and they were accepted just fine. The only issue was that the form wasn’t in a standard form (there apparently isn’t one; they’re all different in some way), but there were no problems being accepted either at the front door or when checking in in the suite area (Port of Miami) other than trying to find the test date on the form. (I had brought CVS antigen test results as a backup just in case.)

Thank you for this post!  We have the Cue system and will be using it for our 4/10 cruise proctored test.  We’ve also made appointments at CVS, just in case.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi! Did you have any issues? 🙂 I have a cruise coming up this weekend and wanted to use it. Do you know if the cruise line considers it a PCR or antigen…double checking since each test has a different timeline. Thank you!