Bubbles.

On 3/6/2022 at 2:36 PM, Middleager said:

You can enjoy it.  I wouldn't, and wonder why someone would be so inconsiderate and insensitive.

I'm a year late to the party but......................Seriously? Just seriously? Of all the problems in the world to call inconsiderate and insensitive....I think I'm taking bubbles on my next cruise now. @mearsfansinboise, did you take bubbles? Did security storm your room and throw you overboard? 

On 3/6/2022 at 9:00 PM, wacruiselover said:

I might also bring my ingredients for making Ginormous Bubbles. I checked the list and nothing here is prohibited.

- 1 cup Original Dawn Dish Washing Liquid
- 1/2 teaspoon J-Lube
- 1 gallon warm water
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons glycerin

76f11b74af785fac77a0d42ce7a9569a.jpg

I like big bubbles and I cannot lie!

• Haha 7

Hi, We have had our grandchildren on 8 cruises now, 1 more booked. We enjoyed our time with them.Not once did we thing OMG Bubbles needed. That all started at age 3,4. So yea, your comments back are to I not worth the change,,, Peace,, Pollute all you wish,, Have a detergent sea,,, 🙂. Always the love... 

2 hours ago, mrshorsy said:

Depends what bubbles you are using and how strong, some of them can really mark clothing if left to settle and burst so if they went on the stuff on my balcony I'd be a bit miffed 

Really?  Aren’t we talking about stuff that kids can drink? 🤣

On 4/17/2023 at 5:23 PM, Ray4Fun said:

People will do what they wish. Go for it. If I get one on my balcony I sure will make an issue with Hotel Management. Promise is a promise. Keep it home. Period... 

LOL..

Just got off the Jewel on Sunday and I found these little viles of bubbles with their own wand on Amazon. 100 for $9 or something. If they spilled, it might be a half teaspoon. I bought them, put them in a ziplock in my bag. No problems at any security port. 

These viles made lots of these little bitty bubbles and we all had a great time blowing them. I brought them for my grandkids but the adults ended up having more fun with them. We blew them in the room and off the balcony. I never found any dots of soap residue. Great fun!

Take the bubbles and blow them to your hearts content!!!

People act like you plan to bring a professional bubble machine. I highly doubt giving small children a little container of bubbles is going to create pollution 🤦🏼‍♀️ Id rather some rogue bubbles blow my way than the neighbors who chain smoke on their balconies. 

The only way it’s going to be slippery is if they dump the whole bottle and somehow knowing their parent posted here asking if they could even bring them I am thinking If that happens said parent would be considerate enough to clean it up. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ellewoods said:

People act like you plan to bring a professional bubble machine. I highly doubt giving small children a little container of bubbles is going to create pollution 🤦🏼‍♀️ Id rather some rogue bubbles blow my way than the neighbors who chain smoke on their balconies. 

The only way it’s going to be slippery is if they dump the whole bottle and somehow knowing their parent posted here asking if they could even bring them I am thinking If that happens said parent would be considerate enough to clean it up. 

That one I can definitely agree with I’m not a fan of bubbles (or small children now mine are grown) but I’d take bubbles over cigarette smoke. We did our first Caribbean cruise last year and couldn’t believe people were allowed to smoke at the upper pool bar it was gross having to walk through to order a drink !