ANNIVERSARY DINNER ON HARMONY- CHEF'S TABLE/150 CENTRAL PARK

Will be our Anniversary (32) on Harmony May 4th. We have done Chops, Jamie, Sabor and Wonderland before. Want to try something new-but we could Chops and 150 Central Park BOTH on the whole cruise for cheaper than the 1 Chef's Table dinner. Which would you recommend- also- my husband does NOT drink wine at all. Thanks. Melinda

59 minutes ago, oldmom said:

Will be our Anniversary (32) on Harmony May 4th. We have done Chops, Jamie, Sabor and Wonderland before. Want to try something new-but we could Chops and 150 Central Park BOTH on the whole cruise for cheaper than the 1 Chef's Table dinner. Which would you recommend- also- my husband does NOT drink wine at all. Thanks. Melinda

I found Chef's table to be worthwhile because it was different. I am by no means a foodie and thought the best part was the 2 hours of free flowing wine.  My wife absolutely loved it..  Will probably never do it again, 150 Cp would be my choice. I have found that waiters are lurking around the Trellis bar area trying to sell Chef's table at 2 for 1 on embarkation day. . happy cruising. 

I think going to the Chef's table and not drinking the wine is kind of a waste of money.  It's not only that, but the wine is supposed to enhance the flavor of foods, so you would miss that.

My favorite restaurant on Harmony is 150.  It is a bit more formal than other restaurants in that most people dress up some when going there for dinner.    I love the pork belly, Lobster Thermidor and the peanut butter tart.

We get the UDP when we cruise and go to 150 twice.  I am looking forward to it again in June and July.

• Like 5

Chef's Table is about a four hour long food and wine pairing event. I agree with Katie, not drinking the wine is not enjoying the entire experience you pay for.  For an anniversary dinner CT is not very intimate as it involves conversation with your other table mates for a long period of time.

150 CP is a more suitable anniversary dinner type atmosphere and you don't have to pay for wine you don't drink as an added bonus. 

• Like 1