Dottie is Retiring!

eldercruser

Since she formally announced it last night aboard ship, I think it fair to tell everyone CD Dottie Kalusa is retiring from HAL after the current cruise of the Zaandam. She mentioned that she and her husband will be opening a comedy club in Orlando and invited everyone to stop by.

I expect she will be missed.

Glad for Dottie that's she's leaving the business if that's what she's ready for. Will really miss her. Had her on the Zuiderdam a couple of years ago and thought she was the BEST! Hopefully someone will post what the name of their new club will be in Orlando. Would love to go and say hi once it's open! Good luck Dottie!!

I am so sorry to hear that Dottie is retiring. She was the CD for my cruise on the Volendam a year ago last November and I must tell you there was never a better CD. She was most gracious, most helpful and most kind. She was a real joy to deal with. She will be missed and I wish her nothing but the best.

I have passed on all your comments to Dottie and she would like to thank you all for your kind words. Dottie's Orlando Comedy Theatre is well under way and will be opening soon on International Drive. If you would like updates on the Theatre, you can email her at dottiesorlando@aol.com

The website, which will be completed soon is http://www.dottiesorlando.com

• 2 weeks later...
I have passed on all your comments to Dottie and she would like to thank you all for your kind words. Dottie's Orlando Comedy Theatre is well under way and will be opening soon on International Drive. If you would like updates on the Theatre, you can email her at dottiesorlando@aol.com

formercruisestaff? I was onboard with you on the Zuiderdam I think (I was there the week after Thanksgiving last year) and I'm racking my brain trying to figure out who you are! Did Q (from South Africa) come onboard in St. Thomas to replace you and you got off in St Thomas? Come on....do tell or at least give me a hint. I know you're not Jeff cause he's from the States. :cool: :confused: Lisa

Archived