Confused about photo package

angelhelly

All,

I need help to figure out the Photo packages. I have tons of obc, and we like to do those once every 5 years or so 😛

So I see the Unlimited Digital photo package for $89.99

And I see the Unlimited Digital Photo package with Prints for $50

Based on the description, the Digital with print is the same as the $90 package, but plus physical print.. but cheaper?

What am I missing here?

Photo.png

Wondering if they made an error -  I just looked at my Cruise planner and they just show one Unlimited Photo Pacage and at half the price a Photo Book -   Buy the less expensive one and see if they honor it.

image.thumb.png.b3a6791d5b7a16b1ef5962db76ac10f9.png

2 minutes ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

I always wonder when I see “from” in front of the cost. Perhaps when you click on a package it gives quantities of photos in differing price ranges? 🤷‍♀️

I though that too, but I reserved and yes, it is only $50

I actually chatted with celebrity, and they confirmed that yes, it is both the unlimited digital and unlimited print package, just that it is on sale for my sailing. Must be a price mistake...

Photo 2.PNG

59 minutes ago, angelhelly said:

I though that too, but I reserved and yes, it is only $50

I actually chatted with celebrity, and they confirmed that yes, it is both the unlimited digital and unlimited print package, just that it is on sale for my sailing. Must be a price mistake...

Photo 2.PNG

It's the same on our cruise in April I cancelled the other and got the digital and print package for a lot less.

I suspect this is an error.  My cruise in April has the digital photo package and then a print-only package - but nothing with both print AND digital together.  Most likely the "digital plus prints" was an error.  I would be sure to screen shot it so if they try not to honor the digital part of the package you have some proof that you indeed did buy it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Salt Lifer said:

I suspect this is an error.  My cruise in April has the digital photo package and then a print-only package - but nothing with both print AND digital together.  Most likely the "digital plus prints" was an error.  I would be sure to screen shot it so if they try not to honor the digital part of the package you have some proof that you indeed did buy it.

Good advice.

I do have the email as well. Which is pretty straight forward. 521003021_confirmation1.thumb.PNG.c32840d6f289afdcfa5330f25fca3d7a.PNG

Looks like a good deal.   I looked at my 3 cruises on Silhouette and none have the option of prints -  only Digital or Photobook

I checked my August bookings and the  one with prints are much more.   You got a great dealimage.png.b8906015123749f0c9ae4b83fe1ebbe3.png

Edited by Jim_Iain

I see the $50 package on my upcoming cruise.  It says FROM $50 which means they can charge any amount over $50.  Seems odd when it says unlimited.  Anyone ever order it before?  I have a lot of OBC to use!

27 minutes ago, bjahil47 said:

I see the $50 package on my upcoming cruise.  It says FROM $50 which means they can charge any amount over $50.  Seems odd when it says unlimited.  Anyone ever order it before?  I have a lot of OBC to use!

I have noticed that every single item on the cruise planner says "from" in front of the pricing. 

Might be for when there is more than one option to pick, and some might be more expensive than others?

7 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Looks like a good deal.   I looked at my 3 cruises on Silhouette and none have the option of prints -  only Digital or Photobook

I checked my August bookings and the  one with prints are much more.   You got a great dealimage.png.b8906015123749f0c9ae4b83fe1ebbe3.png

On our recent Equinox sailing we bought Unlimited Prints ($99.99 - 40% Elite+ discount), then later added Digital ($50, no discount) for a total package of $110 or so.

I am a serious amateur photographer; the onboard photographers were seriously good! This was the first time in 20 or so cruises that we purchased a photo package of any kind. Did not know what to expect. Wish we had let them do more shots along the way!

I have heard stories of problems getting links to the Digital portion; we had our links within 2 days.

16 hours ago, bjahil47 said:

I have just booked it for our July reflection cruise  £37.84 unlimited digital photo package with prints. The only caveat I can see is that you will only receive prints displayed in the photo gallery.  Does this mean if your not particularly photogenic you may not get many actual prints? 😂

Taken from celebrity website FAQ

How many printed photos will I receive if I order the "All Your Digital Photos + Prints" package?

Note this package is not available on all ships. If available on your ship you will receive all your digital photos on a USB and any photo that is printed and displayed in the Photo Gallery (note: some photos may not be printed). You are not guaranteed to have one printed copy of each of your digital photos; only whatever is contained in your personal photo folder.

1 hour ago, sunlover33 said:

I have just booked it for our July reflection cruise  £37.84 unlimited digital photo package with prints. The only caveat I can see is that you will only receive prints displayed in the photo gallery.  Does this mean if your not particularly photogenic you may not get many actual prints? 😂

Taken from celebrity website FAQ

How many printed photos will I receive if I order the "All Your Digital Photos + Prints" package?

Note this package is not available on all ships. If available on your ship you will receive all your digital photos on a USB and any photo that is printed and displayed in the Photo Gallery (note: some photos may not be printed). You are not guaranteed to have one printed copy of each of your digital photos; only whatever is contained in your personal photo folder.

In our case, after we had a photo “ session” ( e.g., the photog stopped by our table during evening chic dinner) we would go the next day, find our photo prints in the rack. Then we asked that they create a folder for us and set those prints aside. I suspect at least some would have been discarded if we weren’t proactive. I also suspect it helps to be friendly and cooperative with the photogs, they’ll be more inclined to print your stuff if they know you appreciate their work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GottaKnowWhen said:

In our case, after we had a photo “ session” ( e.g., the photog stopped by our table during evening chic dinner) we would go the next day, find our photo prints in the rack. Then we asked that they create a folder for us and set those prints aside. I suspect at least some would have been discarded if we weren’t proactive. I also suspect it helps to be friendly and cooperative with the photogs, they’ll be more inclined to print your stuff if they know you appreciate their work.

That’s good advice. Thank you 

• 3 months later...
On 3/9/2022 at 8:59 AM, angelhelly said:

All,

I need help to figure out the Photo packages. I have tons of obc, and we like to do those once every 5 years or so 😛

So I see the Unlimited Digital photo package for $89.99

And I see the Unlimited Digital Photo package with Prints for $50

Based on the description, the Digital with print is the same as the $90 package, but plus physical print.. but cheaper?

What am I missing here?

Photo.png

Thanks for asking! I had the same question. I just booked it!