Transportation after midnight?

TM&K

We will be arriving in FLL airport on the 4/16 at 12:30 am for a cruise out of Miami that same day.  We have booked the DoubleTree in Miami for April 15th for our arrival.  My question is what is our best source of transportation from the FLL airport to the DoubleTree in Miami at that time?  I was thinking a rideshare, but not sure.  Anyone done this or familiar with Fort Lauderdale/Miami to offer suggestions?  BTW, not that it matters, but we will be cruising on the Horizon on April 16th.  Our first cruise back since COVID. 

Edited by TM&K

• TM&K changed the title to Transportation after midnight?

If your goal is convenience, safety, and comfort more than price, I would highly recommend Larry's Limo and Car Service, a Ft. Lauderdale based company. We used their service for a midnight arrival in FLL on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day 2021 for transport to a Miami hotel. It cost appx $150ish for our family of four, but it was highly worth it. The driver was waiting for us, and very professional. He picked us up in a giant luxury SUV and it made the 45 minute drive to the hotel a great experience.

On 3/10/2022 at 10:30 AM, SoCal2Paradise said:

If your goal is convenience, safety, and comfort more than price, I would highly recommend Larry's Limo and Car Service, a Ft. Lauderdale based company. We used their service for a midnight arrival in FLL on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day 2021 for transport to a Miami hotel. It cost appx $150ish for our family of four, but it was highly worth it. The driver was waiting for us, and very professional. He picked us up in a giant luxury SUV and it made the 45 minute drive to the hotel a great experience.

Thanks!  May do this!