Seeing my reservation?

I put a deposit down on a cabin for November 2023.  All I received was a thank you email showing my reservation # but not my actual cabin number, or that I paid insurance, or when the balance is due, or anything else.  

RCCL is flooding me with emails about booking more cruises though.  🙄

Even if I sign in, I can see that RCCL wants to show me what more I can spend money on while on board, and I can see my reservation number, but have no idea how much is due or when.

What am I missing?

This is why I wanted to get a RCCL planner but I ended up doing it myself online.  Bad idea I’m guessing.  

Edited by audcc77

• audcc77 changed the title to Seeing my reservation?
50 minutes ago, audcc77 said:

I put a deposit down on a cabin for November 2023.  All I received was a thank you email showing my reservation # but not my actual cabin number, or that I paid insurance, or when the balance is due, or anything else.  

RCCL is flooding me with emails about booking more cruises though.  🙄

Even if I sign in, I can see that RCCL wants to show me what more I can spend money on while on board, and I can see my reservation number, but have no idea how much is due or when.

What am I missing?

This is why I wanted to get a RCCL planner but I ended up doing it myself online.  Bad idea I’m guessing.  

Call them and ask them to send you a confirmation email. I have had to do that when I book directly online.

• Thanks 1

Yes, they no longer automatically send the guest copy invoice. Drives me crazy. 

You can call to request it, but there's also an automated option. Still drives me crazy. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DCPIV said:

Yes, they no longer automatically send the guest copy invoice. Drives me crazy. 

You can call to request it, but there's also an automated option. Still drives me crazy. 

They always send me a copy of the invoice right away. I just repriced my cruise today and while I was on the phone it came through. It looks like a confirmation but attached, scroll down a bit sometimes, is a pdf with all of the details. Cruise, cabin, breakdown of pricing, payment due, etc. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bhsolo said:

They always send me a copy of the invoice right away. I just repriced my cruise today and while I was on the phone it came through.

If you book on the phone, then they'll send it right off. However, they don't if you book online. You just get the very basic confirmation email that OP described. 

It used to come automatically when you booked online. No more. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1