Matre D email on the Dream

If you are on Facebook you can write a post on John Heald's wall with whatever request you have three days before the sailing. Make sure to include your booking number and he will forward your request to the ship. Remember though just three days before not anything earlier. 

32 minutes ago, ohioNCLcruiser said:

If you are on Facebook you can write a post on John Heald's wall with whatever request you have three days before the sailing. Make sure to include your booking number and he will forward your request to the ship. Remember though just three days before not anything earlier. 

How do I post to him without it going on my page?  I prefer for the family not to know yet! Thank you

Hi actually there is a email to use it will always start with the abbreviation of the ship in this case yours is DR so you should email Drmaitred@carnival.com . I can confirm this worked because 3 days ago I emailed the Radiance Maitre’d  and got a response the next day that my accommodation request will be honored! I hope you have a great cruise : )

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lovely31686 said:

Hi actually there is a email to use it will always start with the abbreviation of the ship in this case yours is DR so you should email Drmaitred@carnival.com . I can confirm this worked because 3 days ago I emailed the Radiance Maitre’d  and got a response the next day that my accommodation request will be honored! I hope you have a great cruise : )

It should be noted that that Carnival requests that guests NOT contact the Maitre D's directly and to send requests via John Heald. It should also be noted that the Maitre D's are not expected to respond to guest email requests.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, princess76021 said:

posting this again, i'm afraid it got lost in the shuffle 😊

How do I post to John Heald  without it going on my page?  I prefer for the family not to know yet! Thank you

hugs

Use Facebook Messenger and send a private message to @johnhealdfanpage.

• Thanks 1

If you go to Johns FB page, up at the top there is posts …click on that, then when it opens click on Visitors posts. You can type a post there. Edit to add…he is off for a day or so after returning from a cruise. 

Edited by Indiansbaseball
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Indiansbaseball said:

If you go to Johns FB page, up at the top there is posts …click on that, then when it opens click on Visitors posts. You can type a post there. Edit to add…he is off for a day or so after returning from a cruise. 

Much appreciated!

Hugs

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

This is not public information. In addition, Carnival has blocked these addresses from non corporate emails from getting through.

I don't think this is true. I just got off the Dream on Saturday (March 12th). I not only emailed the maitre'd prior to the cruise, he emailed me back. We talked on the cruise and he confirmed our email conversation in person. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Runaway Parent said:

I don't think this is true. I just got off the Dream on Saturday (March 12th). I not only emailed the maitre'd prior to the cruise, he emailed me back. We talked on the cruise and he confirmed our email conversation in person. 

How long before the cruise? How long before he answered?

Thank you

Hugs

I've emailed maitre 'd before with no problem, Sometimes I got a response and sometimes not....but my requests were there waiting for me onboard. Usually a request for a private table vs a 10 top, for instance. Seems a bit ridiculous to bother John Heald with a dinner request.....on a ship he isn't on board. He is asked for SO many things. I'm not bothering him.  Thank you to whom posted the email !

• Like 1