Port Everglades luggage service?

The last time we cruised out of Port Everglades, there was a service that was offered onboard that you could purchase that sent your luggage directly to the airport from the cruise port after disembarkation. Does anyone know if this service is still offered? 

23 hours ago, LeeW said:

Don't know if it actually is working yet, but their FAQ says yes:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/does-royal-caribbean-offer-luggage-valet

So far don't see it from Miami, though - that's what I was looking for.

Thank you! I guess I didn’t look hard enough on their website! We’ve used this service in the past, so I’m hopeful it will still be offered. Hope you can find out about Miami!

The issue in Fort Lauderdale and Miami is that you can't check your baggage until 4 hours before your flight.  Fort Lauderdale at least has a good baggage storage area on the mid-level (United terminal) up from Southwest baggage.  We usually have to store bags, sit in the United Club until 4 hours before flight, and then I go out and check in the bags.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/17/2022 at 5:52 PM, LeeW said:

The issue in Fort Lauderdale and Miami is that you can't check your baggage until 4 hours before your flight.  Fort Lauderdale at least has a good baggage storage area on the mid-level (United terminal) up from Southwest baggage.  We usually have to store bags, sit in the United Club until 4 hours before flight, and then I go out and check in the bags.

Good to know, almost flew United next Month. Though when I've flown out of FLL Delta allowed 6hrs for First Class Passengers. This was preCovid and when I dropped Luggage at outside checkin. Multiple times done this when my Flight wasnt until 3-330pm, I'd be last off ship and get to FLL about 10-1030. Made for a Loooooong Day sitting in the Gate areas

On 3/16/2022 at 5:22 PM, LeeW said:

Don't know if it actually is working yet, but their FAQ says yes:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/does-royal-caribbean-offer-luggage-valet

So far don't see it from Miami, though - that's what I was looking for.

Dont believe all you see on the website.  Leaving Allure two weeks ago flying via Delta thru Ft Lauderdale, after 12 noon.  

I showed guest services that portion of their website and they said, “No, we aren’t doing luggage valet at this time”

They did not know when it would return.

Eddie

• Like 1