Is login to Seabourn.com down for others?

cruiseej

I've been trying to log into my Seabourn account several times over the past several hours, and each time, in multiple browsers, I get an error:

"Access Denied. You don't have permission to access "http://aem-stage2.seabourn.com/en_US/log-in/sso-log-in.html?" on this server.

Are others seeing this, too, or is it just something with my computer?

(Hopefully by me posting this, the server will magically come back online to prove me wrong! 😉)

12 hours ago, wesport said:

HAL and Seabourn never work with an iPad. I have tried safari, edge, chrome, and Firefox. Have given up at this point. 

People weren't having any problems using iPads with the Seabourn Source app on our cruise a few weeks ago. I don't know about logging into the Seabourn.com website.

In any case, that's a different subject, and perhaps should be in a separate thread. I started this one because the Seabourn.com website wouldn't allow logins for several hours yesterday. The problem was resolved, so this thread should probably end here. 

On 3/15/2022 at 4:49 PM, cruiseej said:

I've been trying to log into my Seabourn account several times over the past several hours, and each time, in multiple browsers, I get an error:

"Access Denied. You don't have permission to access "http://aem-stage2.seabourn.com/en_US/log-in/sso-log-in.html?" on this server.

Are others seeing this, too, or is it just something with my computer?

(Hopefully by me posting this, the server will magically come back online to prove me wrong! 😉)

Still down for me...but if you click on booked guests and then click on my account it will take you there

Happened to call SB today with a few questions about an upcoming cruise and mentioned this issue.  The customer service agent laughed and told us we could use the work around of "Booked Guests" and she had no clue as to the problems with the Account logins.  We were given another phone number if we wanted to elevate the issue (we do not) so we will just live with the issue until SB fixes the problem.

Hank

Had same problem. CSA suggested checking for pop up blockers and browser guards. Turned out that my Malwarebytes Briowserguard and my wife’s McAfee ate protector was disabling the Seabourn site. Once these guards were disabled , the Seabourn site was fully functional. 

Agree with notjaded that it’s the pop up blocker that is causing the problem with  the log in on the Seabourn homepage.

I allowed pop ups from Seabourn and it’s now working perfectly.