What NCL ships currently are NOT sailing?

dlm0920

Hi! I’m wondering if anyone knows which NCL ships, if any,  are currently NOT sailing.

(I’m scheduled on an upcoming Escape sailing in a couple weeks. I know it’s too early to know what’s going to happen, but would love to know if there is any potential for a replacement ship and if so, which ones). 

Edited by dlm0920

They could move you to another cruise.  The Joy, Encore, and Dawn are all sailing out of Florida right now, and they could take on the Escape passengers easily since they were not sailing full capacity (especially if the Escape passengers were divided up between them).

1 hour ago, oteixeira said:

They could move you to another cruise.  The Joy, Encore, and Dawn are all sailing out of Florida right now, and they could take on the Escape passengers easily since they were not sailing full capacity (especially if the Escape passengers were divided up between them).

These were the three ships offered to passengers on the 3/19 Escape sailing that was cancelled.  If they cancel more sailings and go the same route, they will offer to switch you to similar 7 night cruises that same week on one of these ships, or give you a full refund.  Both options could include some FCC as well, if they give everyone similar options to what we were given.