Question About My Cruise's?

Am cruising next month on Harmony. It's been a while since I have cruised Royal. Is Harmony part of the Oasis class?  Do you reserve the shows ahead of time, or do  you now have to wait till you board? How many shows are there? Can you preorder flowers or decorations for your cabin? If you can preorder, where do you do so? I couldn't find it on Royals site. I would appreciate any assistance with this.

2 minutes ago, GranysT said:

Am cruising next month on Harmony. It's been a while since I have cruised Royal. Is Harmony part of the Oasis class?  Do you reserve the shows ahead of time, or do  you now have to wait till you board? How many shows are there? Can you preorder flowers or decorations for your cabin? If you can preorder, where do you do so? I couldn't find it on Royals site. I would appreciate any assistance with this.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/

1 hour ago, GranysT said:

Yes, Harmony is the 3rd Oasis class ship in the family.

Right now, you must wait until you are onboard to reserve shows, either through the app or at a couple of places on board in person.

Some gifts have a link in your Cruise Planner.(I was going to fetch you a picture of what I mean, but the site is down for "regular Saturday night maintenance".)  (yes, this happens every week)

A big thank-you to the person who sent me the link to Royal gifts.  I was looking for flowers for the cabin, as our upcoming cruise is for our 60th anniversary. I have preordered flowers on Carnival multiple times. I thought $70 for dozen roses, kind of high. But, holy cow, Royal wants $110.99 to $120.99 for their flowers. 

Huge thank-you to Merion Mom for answering my questions on Harmony.