Reflection Refurbished question

nicky6425

Not yet. As the newest ship before the Edge class, she was originally scheduled for her makeover for 2023. Covid could well have changed the plans to a later date.

Edited by RTShaker

16 minutes ago, nicky6425 said:

Does anyone know if the Reflection has been refurbished lately?

It has not, our friends sailed on her a few months ago, said they had a great cruise but felt the ship was in need of a major facelift.

29 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

It has not, our friends sailed on her a few months ago, said they had a great cruise but felt the ship was in need of a major facelift.

I was on the ship three weeks ago and I REALLY, REALLY beg to differ. I saw no evidence anywhere of things that were in dire need of replacement. In fact all the railings were in top notch condition, all the decking without any holes, rips, or gouges. Oceanview Cafe was perfect condition. No issues in the Solarium. Theater seating was fine. I remarked that it definitely didn't look like a ten year old ship. 

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 8

12 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

I was on the ship three weeks ago and I REALLY, REALLY beg to differ. I saw no evidence anywhere of things that were in dire need of replacement. In fact all the railings were in top notch condition, all the decking without any holes, rips, or gouges. Oceanview Cafe was perfect condition. No issues in the Solarium. Theater seating was fine. I remarked that it definitely didn't look like a ten year old ship. 

I agree, I was on the Reflection in January, it was excellent!

• Like 1

We were on for 2 weeks in February  2 different suites and the ship was in excellent condition.  
The Revolutionizing changes the furnishings and the look of the interior but it wouldn’t be like the Retreat on the E Class.  Luminae will still be on Deck 3, the Retreat Lounge will occupy the same space as Michael’s on Deck 5 and the Retreat Sun Deck will be on Deck 16 forward.   

Ditto!  We were on Reflection in November.  She is in incredible great condition.  Celebrity must have spent much of the covid shutdown to spruce up all those places which are tough to keep up with.

The place I noticed the most was our veranda.  There was not in bit of rust on the railings.  Those are VERY difficult spots to maintain.

We are looking forward to sailing her again in February 2024!

• Like 1