Moderno dining question

UTRIPUMP

30 minutes ago, UTRIPUMP said:

In addition to the wonderful carnivore parade of meats, are the still parading the divine  grilled pineapple as well ?

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!   At least as of March 5th on the Getaway.   The pineapple is the best part....  BTW, it is not listed on the menu and hasn't been since long before COVID , but it is still served!

Edited by Married90
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Married90 said:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!   At least as of March 5th on the Getaway.   The pineapple is the best part....  BTW, it is not listed on the menu and hasn't been since long before COVID , but it is still served!

I would pass on the meat just to get extra grilled pineapple😋

And to let everyone one in on a secret menu item -- if you are eating at Cagneys on a ship that also has Moderno, ask your Cagneys waiter for a "taste" of the grilled pineapple from Moderno. Most will be happy to accommodate....

• Like 2

We ate in Moderno once on the Escape. As I don't eat pork, not will I eat dairy on meat, sometimes it can be a little difficult. They arranged for me to have some meat prepared specifically for me which was no wrapped in bacon. 

I appreciated that.

8 hours ago, FLAHAM said:

I am not a fan of the meats served in Moderno.  However, I have found their salad bar to be the most interesting on the ship.

Agree that the salad bar is the better part of eating at Modernos. They usually have a shrimp salad which is always full of the savory crustaceans. And of course it is all-you-can eat.

Have learned over time that most of the meats are nothing to write home about.Except for the last one brought out, which I believe is a tenderloin or filet-mignon, or something similar. That has always been to-die-for. So have learned to go easy on the rest of the meat, but when they bring out the "piece-de-resistance", it's "Pile it on, Baby!!"

4 minutes ago, cruiserbear55 said:

Agree that the salad bar is the better part of eating at Modernos. They usually have a shrimp salad which is always full of the savory crustaceans. And of course it is all-you-can eat.

Have learned over time that most of the meats are nothing to write home about.Except for the last one brought out, which I believe is a tenderloin or filet-mignon, or something similar. That has always been to-die-for. So have learned to go easy on the rest of the meat, but when they bring out the "piece-de-resistance", it's "Pile it on, Baby!!"

Yeah, that's my trick too.  Every waiter that comes by to offer me something, I'm like..

Send that filet guy my way!