promo with premium drinks

sunsetme

1 hour ago, sunsetme said:

new promo offers premium drinks, was able to get it for $98 more and $100 more in OBC for a 9 day cruise. Actually got someone on the phone pretty fast too.

Having missed the sale that ended last week, we booked a cruise on the Beyond last Monday anyway.  When I saw the sale advertised this week, I planned to make a call to see if I could get a better deal, but was procrastinating because sometimes the sales reps are not very helpful.  

Your post inspired me to go ahead and make the call.  I'm glad I did, because I ended up getting the same kind of deal you did.  However, I dealt with a very rude sales rep named Giovanni.  He obviously hates his job!  I'm glad I made the call, but next time I'll probably procrastinate even more than this time.  😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I asked for the current offer of $200 OBC and premium drinks, to be applied to my existing booking.  What he gave me was an increased price of $90 (for both of us, not each) with $300 OBC and premium drinks.  I thought that was a good deal.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ShelleyQT said:

I asked for the current offer of $200 OBC and premium drinks, to be applied to my existing booking.  What he gave me was an increased price of $90 (for both of us, not each) with $300 OBC and premium drinks.  I thought that was a good deal.

I tried again..nice gal, but even though I could do the promo online, she couldn’t see it. So to keep peace I just thanked her. 

On 3/26/2022 at 11:03 PM, ShelleyQT said:

Having missed the sale that ended last week, we booked a cruise on the Beyond last Monday anyway.  When I saw the sale advertised this week, I planned to make a call to see if I could get a better deal, but was procrastinating because sometimes the sales reps are not very helpful.  

Your post inspired me to go ahead and make the call.  I'm glad I did, because I ended up getting the same kind of deal you did.  However, I dealt with a very rude sales rep named Giovanni.  He obviously hates his job!  I'm glad I made the call, but next time I'll probably procrastinate even more than this time.  😉

Not very kind in posting the reps name, obviously you are having a bad day!  

• Thanks 1

I just updated my 4 Night Bahamas mini vacation on the Summit. For $72 more I got bumped from the classic beverage package to the premium beverage package and got $200 OBC. The beverage upgrade alone would have cost me $48 so I guess that mean that I got $200 OBC for $24. Now I just have to figure out how to spend it.

• Haha 1