When do you get the post cruise survey?

GulfShoresCruiser

Got off the Sky Monday and want to make sure I let Princess know about the great MDR staff and "a few things" of concern from our recent cruise.  

On the other line we sail, the survey is in our inbox on debarkation day or the day after. 

Have I missed the survey or any idea when it will arrive?

That's what I thought yet no survey.

The cruise had many "challenges" so wondering if the executives who think the medallion is a good idea decided to hit the cancel button for our cruise surveys...no news is good news. 

Anyone else who departed the Sky Monday (3/28) in Southampton get a survey or am I in a class alone!

We did a B2B on the Enchanted in January/February of this year and did not receive surveys.  (It's not like they had the wrong email addresses for us - we had received numerous emails from Princess pre-cruise.)  We too had "things," both positive and negative, that we wished to share.  We eventually sent queries via the website and, several days later, received emails with links to taking the surveys. 

We also didn't receive final-day statements in a timely fashion, so asked about those.  They sent them... eventually.  Fortunately, we had checked our onboard expenditures etc. the day before departure, so it was OK, but really?  They say (repeatedly) that they will email statements and post-cruise surveys, yet neither of us received them without bugging them.

We also are never asked to "rate" shore excursions.  In my query about surveys, I specifically mentioned that I would like to weigh in on the six Princess shore excursions we had taken - only a couple of them had any comments listed (and those not recent), so I wanted to add some more-current comments.  Eventually I was sent a link that would allow me to comment on ONE of the six excursions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QuilterGirl said:

We also are never asked to "rate" shore excursions.  In my query about surveys, I specifically mentioned that I would like to weigh in on the six Princess shore excursions we had taken - only a couple of them had any comments listed (and those not recent), so I wanted to add some more-current comments.  Eventually I was sent a link that would allow me to comment on ONE of the six excursions.

I've been trying to figure out how to review our Princess excursion and can't find a way to do so.  I live chatted with Princess and the rep couldn't give me an answer and told me to call in to the main number.  I don't want to sit on hold for this, so could you tell me who you contacted?  Thanks

Never got them on our last 2 cruises either. We have been on 15 so we knew to check  junk mail. We were told to write using the email online but I doubt the people we wanted to get recognized will. Too bad as we met some very nice workers that deserve the praises.. From now on we will write cards  on our favorites before we disembark.

4 hours ago, GulfShoresCruiser said:

Anyone else who departed the Sky Monday (3/28) in Southampton get a survey or am I in a class alone!

I didn’t think I received one, either, but I just checked my junk mailbox and there it was.  It arrived on Monday.  I hope there isn’t a time limitation because I don’t get back home until a week from now and I’m not about to spend vacation time doing surveys.

@CineGraphic, we did check our junk mail folders... repeatedly.  And the trash folders, just in case we had mistakenly deposited an important email there.  Also the webmail versions of our email providers, in case they had snagged something - no dice.

@HaveDogWillTravel, I used this link to contact Princess about all these matters:

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/customerCare.page .  Down at the bottom, just above the black bar, is "Support Request."  It does seem odd that one apparently has to request the opportunity to review an excursion.

9 hours ago, FritzG said:

We disembarked the Enchanted on 3/20 and haven’t got a survey yet, but I won’t hold my breath waiting for it. 

I received ours from the 3/10 and 3/20 Enchanted cruises  but it's difficult to fill out using my phone. I'll wait till I get home. 

13 hours ago, MissP22 said:

I received ours from the 3/10 and 3/20 Enchanted cruises  but it's difficult to fill out using my phone. I'll wait till I get home. 

Remember, the survey invitation expires after 2 weeks.