Wife and I looking to rci

For our next cruise. She wants to go on symphony or wonder. I noticed from pictures and video that those ships seem to have tons of wasted space.

I mean the middle is gone for around 8 decks it seems...its pretty to look down on but isn't that alot of area that can be used if enclosed?

How are crowd's? It's seems the edges are what's open and central park seems narrow.

I'm a bit concerned.

17 minutes ago, csoud68 said:

For our next cruise. She wants to go on symphony or wonder. I noticed from pictures and video that those ships seem to have tons of wasted space.

I mean the middle is gone for around 8 decks it seems...its pretty to look down on but isn't that alot of area that can be used if enclosed?

How are crowd's? It's seems the edges are what's open and central park seems narrow.

I'm a bit concerned.

It is a great use of space.  So many things to do that it spreads the guests out.  It feels less crowded than on smaller ships.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, csoud68 said:

I'm a bit concerned.

This class of ships is phenomenal!!  No wasted space, just a whole lot of fun!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It is a great use of space.  So many things to do that it spreads the guests out.  It feels less crowded than on smaller ships.

Sure plenty of room to spread out with 6,000+ Of your nearest and dearest