WiFi fees vary by ship?

Tom-n-Cheryl

It's not a major difference, but it did surprise me - I was just going out and adding Cheers, Specialty Dining, and WiFi to my future bookings, prior to the price increase.

I had added WiFi to all of them except the Sunrise. This morning I was tying up that loose end and noticed that the Premium WiFi on the Sunrise is $13.60/day and not the $14.45/day that it was on my other sailings.

Should I expect the WiFi on the Sunrise to be of poorer quality (and since when did that ever stop them from charging full price, lol)?  

Tom

I'm seeing 13.60 for my Horizon cruise at the end of this month, but 14.45 for my other cruises.

Edit:  But the social and value plan costs for my Horizon cruise are higher than all of my other cruises.  Weird.

Edited by sunshower9

I bought the Social package for 3 of my cruises, 2 on the Horizon and one on the Sunrise. I'm paying $7.60 while some are paying $6.80. I paid $6.80 for the Mardi Gras last month. I called Carnival and after "checking" I was told the Freedom, Horizon, Sunrise and one other ship were more money online. If you want the cheaper price you have to call.  Funny thing is my TA is sailing on the Horizon in July and she paid $6.80 today. The only difference is she paid with her credit card and I used my onboard credit. The rep today told me if I wanted the cheaper rate, they could not use my onboard credit to pay for it, I could only pay for it with my credit card. I wonder if they are charging me more for that reason.  Are any of the cruises you are paying the higher rate, are you paying with OBC?