Club Balcony Bathrooms

RJChatsworth

On our Booking Confirmation for QM-2’s Club Balcony cabin A1/12048 mentions ‘shower’ which suggests no bath.  My recollection of all the A1 and A2 cabins on Deck 12 was that the showers were over the baths and it was on Deck 13 only that the Club Balcony cabins had stand alone showers without baths.

it is several years since we were last in an A1 cabin on Deck 12, so do they now have stand alone showers without baths?  I do hope so!

2 hours ago, RJChatsworth said:

On our Booking Confirmation for QM-2’s Club Balcony cabin A1/12048 mentions ‘shower’ which suggests no bath.  My recollection of all the A1 and A2 cabins on Deck 12 was that the showers were over the baths and it was on Deck 13 only that the Club Balcony cabins had stand alone showers without baths.

it is several years since we were last in an A1 cabin on Deck 12, so do they now have stand alone showers without baths?  I do hope so!

video.  Hope it assists.

Queen Mary 2 tour of Britannia Club balcony cabin 12075

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Wrong stateroom

6 hours ago, RJChatsworth said:

it is several years since we were last in an A1 cabin on Deck 12

We were in A1/12034 in March. I believe these staterooms are identical to Britannia Balcony - including the shower curtain. Possibly deck 13 cabins have shower screens instead?

The twin perks of Club are the dining and the fluffy dressing gowns. The latter, in addition to making one feel like one is being snuggled by the cast of Watership Down, also sets one aside from the steerage class in their waffle dressing gowns around the Pavilion pool (handily located on deck 12).

If you happen to be served by Ferdimark (he was our waiter in the port-aft Club dining room), please pass on that he has ruined every restaurant I will ever go to, because the service will never compare to his!