Anyone Having Issues With The Medallion Class Website?

INeedAMaiTai

I can sign myself in just fine, but when I try to sign my mom in (she is blind and can't do any of check in stuff without me), it doesn't go through.  I can sign her into the Princess website no problem, and have tried both the mobile app and the "web version".  

Yes, I can sign in but when trying to change or add information I always get a message of “Sorry something happened and please try again later.” I can sign in, get to the forms, but the minute I hit the form to make changes it kicks me out. Contacted customer service and received a young lady who was worthless. She didn’t understand what I was saying, explained it several times, step by step, and the. She said she would enter my passport info. I then asked ok if you enter it how do I handle adding the rest of the information? She couldn’t answer. She finally stated that she could not gain entry to my account either so she would have to escalate my problem to the next level. I asked as to how long that would take and her answer was that she didn’t know but they will call me once my account is fixed. I again asked do you know if it will be a couple of days or weeks and she stated no. It’s been 4 days and nothing. I will be making another call on Monday and asking for a supervisor. It is my opinion that customer service and the chat feature personnel are not trained to handle issues. It seems that everything must be escalated in order to get any answers. 

There are typically people at check in who can sort out problems if you still cant complete the details beforehand.  A 93 year old man on our cruise was given a traditional cruise card for some  reason. Once on board the app failed almost every day but you could log in at the notice boardsand book things as well as on the TV option using the cabin remote control.

Regards John

• Haha 2

On 4/7/2022 at 2:59 PM, INeedAMaiTai said:

I can sign myself in just fine, but when I try to sign my mom in (she is blind and can't do any of check in stuff without me), it doesn't go through.  I can sign her into the Princess website no problem, and have tried both the mobile app and the "web version".  

Have you tried Name, Birthdate, Booking Number?

On 4/9/2022 at 6:01 PM, cruise4mom said:

Contacted customer service and received a young lady who was worthless.

Might have been the same one I had.  Which she also told me that there were 5 people in my mom's mini suite....uh...no.  And that I needed to urgently call booking and rectify it.  I called my vacation planner and she sort of laughed and said "there are issues over there", and confirmed my correct booking.  What a mess!

18 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Yes, that is the only way I can get my mom in, but dealing with a back to back and managing my booking at the same time has become a nightmare with having to have all the numbers straight.  But thank you.

On 4/7/2022 at 11:59 AM, INeedAMaiTai said:

If trying the web version, https://oceanready-personalinfo-ui.prod.ocean.com/ make sure to choose language and make sure there are no preceding or trailing spaces in the Login ID field and the password field.

If she is on the same booking as you only should need to login as you and you should see her there and select her to add the info required.

Edited by brisalta

Yes, when the wife and I was struggling to make entries, we be very senior and not very tech savvy relying on grands for such problems, the screen that I really wanted to see popped up.  Rate how you see this program.  I rated it as following: Not very user friendly.😪

Bob

On 4/10/2022 at 5:18 PM, Steelers36 said:

9 hours ago, INeedAMaiTai said:

Yes, that is the only way I can get my mom in, but dealing with a back to back and managing my booking at the same time has become a nightmare with having to have all the numbers straight.  But thank you.

Being new to Princess, my PVP warned me ahead of time to only log in using the booking number (per @Steelers36 post) as it’s “less glitchy.”  To make it less of a pain, I kept a Notes document (on iPad) with the booking #’s so I could just do a copy and paste to move between my booking and my parents’ booking.  It wasn’t ideal but I got through it.

• Like 1