Self serve back at Windjammer

On 4/7/2022 at 3:13 PM, pdrcruiser said:

On Adventure right now and went to jammer for lunch. Waited forever for staff to serve up some grub and noticed all the utensils were facing the guests. Thought it wasn’t right because we were on last week and crew served all food. Talked to one of the officers and he said it came from Miami last week all ships could start doing this. He said they waited a week before implementing this. It’s back to serving yourself! No Covid here! Getting back to normal! 

Agree, been on a Royal Ship since last week on B2B and it's Help Yourself! Masking is gone and now this it's about time!...

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

No idea, but go ahead and think what you want.🙃

54 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

You think it magically went away.

Just would be nice if they would let their customers know though don't you think rather then  then saying nothing as to why they are doing what they are doing? Be more upfront about it, I think people would more appreciate that good or bad?

4 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Just would be nice if they would let their customers know though don't you think rather then  then saying nothing as to why they are doing what they are doing? Be more upfront about it, I think people would more appreciate that good or bad?

I guess, but honestly I don't care 

• Like 2