Shoppers Drug Mart

marnie2005

Cruising from Boston to Bermuda in May, has anyone used the Antigen Rapid Test from Shoppers? Just wondering if the document with results of the test has official letterhead, stamp of some sort, so there will be no issues when it’s sent to Bermuda Tourism for approval.🥴

1 hour ago, marnie2005 said:

Cruising from Boston to Bermuda in May, has anyone used the Antigen Rapid Test from Shoppers? Just wondering if the document with results of the test has official letterhead, stamp of some sort, so there will be no issues when it’s sent to Bermuda Tourism for approval.🥴

Just make sure to bring your passport with you so that it can be entered, and check that everything was entered correctly before leaving the pharmacy.

15 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

@gnome12 has a good point.  I entered all our info online at time of booking so I wouldn’t have the worry of them getting anything wrong.  Still double-checked before leaving though.

Will do! Thanks!

Yes! Make sure information is correct.  I didn't and by accident put the wrong birth date for my daughter and didn't notice until I was home.  When I went back she said she couldn't change the paperwork and refused to retest my daughter (I would have paid - my mistake).  She ended hand writing the entire form for me and I was so worried but my hands were tied.  We had to leave.

In the end it wasn't even questioned by Royal or really looked at it.  But it was on the proper letterhead and signed by the pharmacist so it would have been accepted regardless.  But it looked different than the rests of the families.

1 hour ago, Travelexpert35 said:

I noticed you’re in NB. I didn’t think they were doing testing at Shoppers here. I just went online and no nearby locations popped up for me.

Yes, Shoppers in Saint John are doing them🙂

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, MaddyandMax said:

Yes! Make sure information is correct.  I didn't and by accident put the wrong birth date for my daughter and didn't notice until I was home.  When I went back she said she couldn't change the paperwork and refused to retest my daughter (I would have paid - my mistake).  She ended hand writing the entire form for me and I was so worried but my hands were tied.  We had to leave.

In the end it wasn't even questioned by Royal or really looked at it.  But it was on the proper letterhead and signed by the pharmacist so it would have been accepted regardless.  But it looked different than the rests of the families.

So stressful 😊, glad it all worked out.

34 minutes ago, marnie2005 said:

Yes, Shoppers in Saint John are doing them🙂

Have you contacted them? The reason I ask is that the SDM website says that 4 of the Saint John pharmacies provide COVID testing, but when you look at the pharmacy services offered by each of the stores, none include this testing.

Compare this list of services for the Crown Street SDM with the one for my local Ottawa SDM that does provide COVID testing.

Crown Street:

1847585565_ScreenShot2022-04-08at7_28_57PM.thumb.png.ab44f8f0c300c2eafc21b763325e86e2.png

Portobello Road:

1335671477_ScreenShot2022-04-08at7_33_45PM.thumb.png.93538101f09feea7564c8831c1ab64c3.png

As none of the four Saint John stores include the "Public and Travel COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test" entry, you might want to verify to ensure you aren't looking for an alternative at the last minute. I did look at Moncton, with the same issue. This discrepancy between SDM search facility and the details for individual stores could be caused by a number of possibilities, and hopefully it's the store details that are wrong.

32 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

Have you contacted them? The reason I ask is that the SDM website says that 4 of the Saint John pharmacies provide COVID testing, but when you look at the pharmacy services offered by each of the stores, none include this testing.

Compare this list of services for the Crown Street SDM with the one for my local Ottawa SDM that does provide COVID testing.

Crown Street:

1847585565_ScreenShot2022-04-08at7_28_57PM.thumb.png.ab44f8f0c300c2eafc21b763325e86e2.png

Portobello Road:

1335671477_ScreenShot2022-04-08at7_33_45PM.thumb.png.93538101f09feea7564c8831c1ab64c3.png

As none of the four Saint John stores include the "Public and Travel COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test" entry, you might want to verify to ensure you aren't looking for an alternative at the last minute. I did look at Moncton, with the same issue. This discrepancy between SDM search facility and the details for individual stores could be caused by a number of possibilities, and hopefully it's the store details that are wrong.

Yes, I have contacted them and have a appointment. 

COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Screening

Asymptomatic Rapid Antigen Screening for COVID-19 is available at pharmacies for the general public at Shoppers Drug Mart locations across New Brunswick.

Results: Within 15-20 minutes

Cost: $40

Please follow the steps below.

• book.png

1Book an Appointment

Click here to find the nearest location and call for availability and to book an appointment, if eligible. Rapid Antigen Screening will only be offered to individuals that do no have symptoms of COVID-19 and meet the criteria set by the Province.

If requesting an appointment for travel purposes, please remember to check the pre-travel requirements and advisories for your intended destination. Shoppers Drug Mart is not responsible for determining the timing required for your test. Please ensure you know how much lead time you require for your test before calling to book an appointment.

• test.png

2Come in for your Rapid Screening

You must meet eligibility criteria in order to receive the COVID-19 Rapid Screening in a pharmacy. If you are eligible, please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment. Your appointment should not take longer than 15-20 minutes. Please note that the test will be self-administered under the supervision of a Pharmacist.

If completing a screening for travel purposes, please remember to bring your passport or alternative government issued ID to the appointment

Please remember you must wear a face mask and maintain social distancing while in store.

• results.png

1 minute ago, marnie2005 said:

Yes, I have contacted them and have a appointment. 

COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Screening

Asymptomatic Rapid Antigen Screening for COVID-19 is available at pharmacies for the general public at Shoppers Drug Mart locations across New Brunswick.

Results: Within 15-20 minutes

Cost: $40

Please follow the steps below.

• book.png

1Book an Appointment

Click here to find the nearest location and call for availability and to book an appointment, if eligible. Rapid Antigen Screening will only be offered to individuals that do no have symptoms of COVID-19 and meet the criteria set by the Province.

If requesting an appointment for travel purposes, please remember to check the pre-travel requirements and advisories for your intended destination. Shoppers Drug Mart is not responsible for determining the timing required for your test. Please ensure you know how much lead time you require for your test before calling to book an appointment.

• test.png

2Come in for your Rapid Screening

You must meet eligibility criteria in order to receive the COVID-19 Rapid Screening in a pharmacy. If you are eligible, please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment. Your appointment should not take longer than 15-20 minutes. Please note that the test will be self-administered under the supervision of a Pharmacist.

If completing a screening for travel purposes, please remember to bring your passport or alternative government issued ID to the appointment

Please remember you must wear a face mask and maintain social distancing while in store.

• results.png

Excellent! Good to hear.