Princess Has Lost Us as Future "Guests"

Ride-The-Waves

11 minutes ago, FlaMariner said:

You obviously did not beg and plead your case good enough to deserve "your table" on night 6.  LOL.  

(We tried to be so nice and good at the front door to be "allowed" to "our table"......I felt like I was in a Seinfeld episode...similar to the soup *** situation)

On the 7th night I turned in a circle 3 times, clicked my heels, and repeated “There’s no place like home.  There’s no place like home.”  That seemed to do the trick.  Also, showing up at the crack of 5:00pm may have helped too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/9/2022 at 9:14 PM, Jmanly said:

We've been on 3 Princess cruises since July and leave in 2 weeks for another. Are some things different than before the pandemic? Absolutely! Is it nearly as bad as a couple people on here are making it out to be? Absolutly not. The world is different post pandemic. Princess has had to make some cutbacks, many supplies are simply not available or are priced out of budget. While different, still absolutely enjoyable. And if you think the other lines are not subject to the same challenges, reality is going to hit you hard. 

And if you are going to switch cruise lines mainly because Princess is not enforcing a dress code, thank god you are going to be cruising with someone else. 

Why is the world different now? Because a big chunk of humans does not want to work anymore?

• Like 2

On our 10 day in January, on Enchanted, we chose the same time everyday through our TA.

When I loaded the app, DMW was all set up for everyday, same dining room. We were given the same table every night.

So, TD works for table of two. They need to make it work for anyone that wants it.

15 hours ago, cltnccruisers said:

I sure don't.  Been at it for 50 years and damn I'm tired.  🙃

I was actually addressing to the 18-55 (or so) age group, and I predicted this happening (along with dozens of other mad items occurring within last 2+ years and, especially, last 1year 2 months and 24 days) on March 10, 2020 (I was on the South Pacific Ponant Le Soleal cruise when I could not believe what I heard) - it was so obvious (broken economy, schools, lives,  total dependency on control and direction of public business, and so on).

• Like 2