Aqua class - Millennium

HSBC

Aqua class cabins are located at Deck 9 Sky.  Deck 10 Resort is public area: pools and oceanview cafe.

Did you hear any noise at Aqua class cabins due to the upper deck 10?

Have you experienced any quiet Aqua class cabin# at Deck 9 Sky?

Thanks!

There are several quiet AQ2 cabins on deck 9.  I would suggest you review the M-class cabin compilation on the sticky.  Actually 9112 is one of our favorites. It is under a carpeted area in the Oceanview by the ice cream area.  

• Like 1

The deck 9 cabins have a huge overhang above them and therefore have very little sun . We were allocated one of these in feb and requested a change to deck 11. However deck 11 near back of Millie gets noise from sunset bar and the video screen on deck 12

• Like 1

We had deck 9 cabin under pool deck in Sept for Alaska sailing - no pool chair noise and I liked the deep overhang as I could sit outside when it was raining.  Had Deck 11 aft on Constellation in Jan - did not hear noise from movies, basketball or Sunset bar - loved that location.

• Like 1

Make sure you look at a deck map.  We got bounced out of our Deck 11 Aqua rooms due to new crew quarantine (Millennium at the end of the Alaska season).  We were placed in adjoining/connecting stateroom on Deck 9.  Luckily, the folks next door were quiet, but at night I could see the light from their stateroom at the bottom of our adjoining door.  Not a big deal, but I am not a fan of being in an adjoining/connecting stateroom.

• Like 1

I was in Aqua Class cabin #1102 on the Infinity a few years back and have booked the same cabin on the updated Millennium this winter. The forward cabins on deck 11 (1100-1106) are absolutely amazing. There is no noise and foot traffic and we felt like we had our own private deck. Lovely little seating areas just outside the cabins and private doorways out to deck 11 and outdoor stairs down to the Sunset bar. Towards the aft, I think you would hear some noise from the Sunset bar and the movie screen on the deck above. There is no overhang so lots of sun, the balconies are not any smaller, and you feel like you are on the top of the world. These cabins and being able to dine at Blu make Aqua class worth it. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!

• Like 1

On 4/12/2022 at 5:18 PM, HSBC said:

Aqua class cabins are located at Deck 9 Sky.  Deck 10 Resort is public area: pools and oceanview cafe.

Did you hear any noise at Aqua class cabins due to the upper deck 10?

Have you experienced any quiet Aqua class cabin# at Deck 9 Sky?

Thanks!

We have never heard noise and we always stay mid-ship on deck 9.

Edited by Guppy99
  • Like 1

We often stay in Aqua class cabins on both deck 9 and deck11.

The quietest deck 9 cabins do have the deep overhang which works well in inclement weather. They are port 9125 to 9137, starboard 9106 to 9116. None of these cabins are connecting. On deck 11 both port and starboard cabins have shallow and shallower overhangs. The five afts are the best.

Do be aware that the all four doors on deck 11 are heavy and are prone to bang shut. Two of the doors give access to the pool area and the port door area is like a wind tunnel while at sea. The starboard access is not so bad.

If you are bothered by the noise of banging doors you might wish to avoid the last three or four cabins (1131-1139 and 1128 -1136) on deck 11. Both aft exits have stairs down to the Sunset Bar and the Oceanview Cafe. On the starboard side there are steps up to deck 12.

The first two (1100 for example) do not get as much traffic so noise is minimalized.

• Like 1