Certificate of Recovery

I recently got over a bout of COVID, completed my 10 day isolation, the whole shebang.

Lucky me, I'm still testing positive.

Royal will apparently allow for a certificate of recovery if you've tested positive in the past 90 days. Has anyone done this? Is it easy enough to get and use to board?

Note... I AM vaccinated. This is just apparently in lieu of testing...

5 minutes ago, PGHProducer said:

Yes. Haha.

That was a serious question. Which type of test is giving you a positive result? PCR test or antigen test?

After having COVID one type will continue to show positive longer than the other one. 

31 minutes ago, SG65CB said:

That was a serious question. Which type of test is giving you a positive result? PCR test or antigen test?

After having COVID one type will continue to show positive longer than the other one. 

Any my answer was "yes". As in I have a positive test on both.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, PGHProducer said:

It will need to be documented with a PCR. And your physician/urgent care/whatever will need to issue the certificate of recovery. 

14 hours ago, PGHProducer said:

I recently got over a bout of COVID, completed my 10 day isolation, the whole shebang.

Lucky me, I'm still testing positive.

Royal will apparently allow for a certificate of recovery if you've tested positive in the past 90 days. Has anyone done this? Is it easy enough to get and use to board?

Note... I AM vaccinated. This is just apparently in lieu of testing...

Your state health department may provide you with a letter indicating your original test and quarantine period. I got one from Rhode Island Department of Health because I was scheduled for knee surgery and just came off quarantine. I didn't need it but wanted to have it in case there was any question. Mine was obtained through the health department portal. I did say may.

16 hours ago, PGHProducer said:

In defense of the person questioning you, I was also confused by your answer.  Perhaps if you had said you tested positive with both tests, it would have been more clear.  

• Like 1