Disembarking Pick up Time Port Canaveral Carnival Mardi Gras

Aosborn

I was looking for some advice on what time I should arrange to be picked up after returning from my Carnival Mardi Gras cruise in June. I will be walking off with luggage. Does anyone have any experience in doing this and have any suggestions as to what time I should have my car service pick me and my family up.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ashland said:

That depends on what you're doing following your cruise. 

Totally agree. What are your needs afterwards? Early flight? Tour? 

And, can you get off very early if you need to? Sounds like you are willing to carry off your bags. Do you need to?

Generally, you could probably tell your car service any time between 7:30 and 9:30 that meets your needs. But what are your needs?

My family and I are just taking our car service to check in to our Disney World Resort. My kids will be anxious to get there and start our Disney adventures and I just wasn't sure what time to provide to the Car service for pick up. We prefer to just carry off our bags to help expedite getting off the ship. I just wasn't sure in what order they would let us leave the ship to know what time we would be off. Thanks for your feedback.  

1 hour ago, Aosborn said:

My family and I are just taking our car service to check in to our Disney World Resort. My kids will be anxious to get there and start our Disney adventures and I just wasn't sure what time to provide to the Car service for pick up. We prefer to just carry off our bags to help expedite getting off the ship. I just wasn't sure in what order they would let us leave the ship to know what time we would be off. Thanks for your feedback.  

The usual policy for many cruise lines is if you are carrying off your own luggage, you get early priority, and can leave when you want.

2 hours ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

I am actually looking to see what time I should have the shuttle service pick me up after we disembark, we planning on carrying off our own luggage.

From my two posts: 

The usual policy for many cruise lines is if you are carrying off your own luggage, you get early priority, and can leave when you want.

Generally, you could probably tell your car service any time between 7:30 and 9:30 that meets your needs.

Thought that answers your question. Of course your shuttle service may have some input on when they will pick you, like "no pick ups before XXXX or after YYYY".

• Like 1