Airport Transfer

Ilovemygarden

Does anyone know if it is possible to book a seat on the airport transfer if you have organised your own flights.   I have a flight from Barcelona to Glasgow on 26 May and think the Heathrow flight which Azamara are using is around the same departure time.  

Ive organised my own flights and Azamara will sell you either a seat on the bus or a private transfer. 

From Piraeus to Athens airport is 39 dollars on the bus or 170 dollars for private transfer. Taxi is about 40 dollars. Quite overpriced but you can use your cruise credit. 

M

• Thanks 1

In Barcelona it is very easy to grab a cab for the normally short ride to the airport. I don't know what the current rate is but it will be less expensive and far quicker than sitting on a bus waiting to fill before you are off to BCN. 

You can also find many recommended private services on Cruise Critic and Trip Advisor. 

We disembarked Pursuit on 2 April in Barcelona and just grabbed a cab after disembarkation - there were many lined up.    I think it's a flat fee to the airport, we paid 39 Euros.  It was about 20-30 minutes.

Edited by Lynnewob
  • Like 2

We made our own flight arrangements and paid $29.95 each for the Azamara transfer to the airport. Everyone booked at the same time boarded the bus pretty quickly, and we left the port in Barcelona a few minutes early. There were only a few taxis at the port when we left.

• Like 1