Family Club Balcony Suite vs. Club Balcony Suite for Encore.

mkkao924

Sorry about the newbie question. We want to try NCL for the first time.

I am trying to find out the difference between family club balcony suite and club balcony suite. Looks like the only difference is the location? The room size and balcony size seems the same to me.

Also, is there a "bad" club balcony suite location? I would assume give this is higher category there will be no obstructed view or things like that? 

2 hours ago, mkkao924 said:

Sorry about the newbie question. We want to try NCL for the first time.

I am trying to find out the difference between family club balcony suite and club balcony suite. Looks like the only difference is the location? The room size and balcony size seems the same to me.

Also, is there a "bad" club balcony suite location? I would assume give this is higher category there will be no obstructed view or things like that? 

On many ships (maybe all), the family designation just means you are near the kids club. I’m not aware of any other difference, but don’t know for certain.

Good morning;

My fave Club Suite is on Deck 8 with the large balcony,  Normally there are two loungers and a table with chairs.  It's nice to have the option to stay on your balcony if the pool area is overcrowded and you're unable to get a vibe pass.  Deck 8 is close to bars to grab a drink.