Splendor may 21 mask resquired

Lonedaddy

3 minutes ago, Stefken said:

Disembarked Explorer  yesterday 2nd  May,  so think this may be useful. Masks needed as said, but there are some who just ignored the mandate.

Unfortunately senior staff didn’t enforce the rules, so those people just did what they wanted. Even on buses on excursions with signs on said buses saying mandatory mask wearing, either they can’t read or are just ignorant to other passengers health and safety.

Its not pleasant wearing the masks, but  for your fellow passengers,  please while the rules are there follow them.

Re the passengers who wouldn’t wear the masks anywhere,  the ones that did, were anxious going out on tours until they knew they where not on the same tour.

Apart from this issue, the rest of the cruise was fantastic. 

7 minutes ago, Stefken said:

Disembarked Splendour yesterday 2nd  May, masks needed as said, but there are some who just ignored the mandate.  Unfortunately senior staff didn’t enforce the rules, so those people just did what they wanted. Even on buses on excursions with signs on said buses saying mandatory mask wearing, either they can’t read or are just ignorant to other passengers health and safety.

Its not pleasant wearing the masks, but  for your fellow passengers,  please while the rules are there follow them.
Re the passengers who wouldn’t wear the masks anywhere,  the ones that did, were anxious going out on tours until they knew they where not on the same tour.

Apart from this issue, the rest of the cruise was fantastic. Enjoy

Well, thank God I'll be cruising from Greece in June.... Where they have some sanity.. https://www.thesun.ie/travel/8733980/greece-covid-rules-scrapped-holiday/

4 hours ago, SohoCruiserX said:

Well, thank God I'll be cruising from Greece in June.... Where they have some sanity.. https://www.thesun.ie/travel/8733980/greece-covid-rules-scrapped-holiday/

Funny How the EU has these mandates yet the individual countries made their own....  Kind of like the CDC and state like Texas and Florida.   Big brother doesn't always know best!

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Lonedaddy said:

Funny How the EU has these mandates yet the individual countries made their own....  Kind of like the CDC and state like Texas and Florida.   Big brother doesn't always know best!

Regent is following the EU mandates.

• Like 1

Woot! Woot!

Good call regent no masks !

Dear Valued Guest and Travel Advisor,

We have updates regarding relaxed local COVID-19 health and safety regulations for European sailings with regards to face-coverings and COVID-19 booster requirements.

Please note that these policies are subject to local oversight of authorities in the jurisdiction(s) in which the ships are sailing and are subject to change.

Face-Covering Policy

Face coverings are now recommended but not required for guests except when the ship is in Greek or Italian ports. In these ports guests are still required to wear masks onboard while indoors, except for when actively eating, drinking, exercising or when in your suite.

In addition, local authority health and safety protocols require guests to carry FFP2/KN95 masks to visit Greek or Italian ports. Crew members are still required to wear masks in all public areas at all times.

COVID-19 Booster Requirement

For voyages sailing in Europe, as per local regulations, a COVID-19 booster dose is now only required to embark and sail on ships that visit a port of call deemed to be in the Mediterranean.

Though we strongly recommend a COVID-19 booster dose to sail, all other voyages in Europe do not require them.

Ports of call which are deemed to be in the region of the Mediterranean include but are not limited to the countries of Croatia, Cyprus, France, Greece, Israel, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain and Turkey.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the numbers below or by visiting RSSC.com/HealthSafetyProtocols. Our commitment is to offer you the safest and most enjoyable cruise possible.

Sincerely,

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

Regent Seven Seas Cruises Reservations Phone Numbers:

• United States / Canada: 1.844.4REGENT (1.844.473.4368) or (954) 776-6123

• United Kingdom: 023 8082 1390

• Rest of Europe: +44 23 8082 1350

• Australia / New Zealand / Asia Pacific: 1.300.455.200

• Latin America / Brazil: 0800 400-3132 or +1 (954) 940-7486

APPENDIX — Health & Entry Requirements Services

For guests who wish to receive updates regarding Health & Entry Requirements, we would like to share the following optional resources:

·        VisaCentral CIBT Entry Guide: This guide offers the latest international entry requirements at no charge and can be accessed by clicking here.

·        CIBT Informed Traveler: This service offers up-to-date information on entry requirements for a small charge and can be accessed by clicking here.

Please note that this email address does not accept replies.

This email was sent by: Regent Seven Seas Cruises
7665 Corporate Center Drive ~ Miami, FL, 33126, USA

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2022 at 9:31 AM, Lonedaddy said:

The world is slowly normalizing , I didn't realize that over 20% of Italy's and Greece's GDP is tourism...  That's why all the rules are finally going bye, bye.. People have to eat and pay rent

On 4/28/2022 at 2:58 AM, flossie009 said:

Are you saying that you will ignore the H&S rules pertaining at the time you join the ship or that you intend to cancel and suffer the financial penalties of a late cancellation?

I am sure that Regent will only relax their rules when local regulations allow and when they are sure that the health of crew & guests will not be compromised.

Flossie, are you going to wear your voluntary mask on your cruise?

5 hours ago, SohoCruiserX said:

Flossie, are you going to wear your voluntary mask on your cruise?

I note that you did not answer my question, but I will gladly answer yours.

Our next cruise is not until October, and we will follow any rules pertaining at that time; whether that be on-board, flying to/from the cruise or on excursions ……………. as we did during our previous cruises last December/January.

If no rules are in place we will make our own risk assessment, as we do now in England where all covid regulations have been removed.

Edited by flossie009
  • Like 6

N 95 masks still required in Greece and Italy.  Just got the notice from Regent today.  Will Regent supply these?  I have unlimited regular masks but the N 95 masks at the hospital where I work are extremely uncomfortable.  I only put one on when dealing with someone with known covid or doing a procedure that requires one.  

• Thanks 1