FAS Wi-FI Internet Package 2x @ 150 minutes with one device

Sidescan

SO, we were booked on the Escape for an April trip that gave us 1 Wi-Fi package for 250 minutes.

In January we changed to a week on Breakaway in May. (Got REAL lucky with that because our original trip was cancelled anyhow for repairs on Escape to be completed.) Now however, we are on the "new" FAS plan that gives us 150 minutes per guest. Trouble is we're only going to be using the one same device between the both of us for the whole week. Will I be able to consume the first 150 minutes, then use the same device to activate and use the other 150 minutes for the 2nd guest?

I didn't mean to imply that I have both. First booking for April offered 250 minutes X1, while the new booking came through at 150 minutes x2. So actually now I'm getting 300 minutes, which works out well since we will only be using one device.

@Rick&Jeannie

They changed bookings so lost the old perks and got the new ones, as we did a while ago.   They will have the 2 x 150 minutes as per the system change earlier this year.

@Sidescan

We have only had a single computer and, in the old days we each had the 60 minute Latitudes minutes.   I got both transferred to my name to use on the computer.   More recently I had to use mine up and then get my wife's "transferred".

4 hours ago, Sidescan said:

SO, we were booked on the Escape for an April trip that gave us 1 Wi-Fi package for 250 minutes.

In January we changed to a week on Breakaway in May. (Got REAL lucky with that because our original trip was cancelled anyhow for repairs on Escape to be completed.) Now however, we are on the "new" FAS plan that gives us 150 minutes per guest. Trouble is we're only going to be using the one same device between the both of us for the whole week. Will I be able to consume the first 150 minutes, then use the same device to activate and use the other 150 minutes for the 2nd guest?

Don't forget to log out after every use, or your minutes will become a distant memory.There are pre-printed log-in/out directions at the Internet Cafe.

Yes, you can use both sets of free minutes on the same device. Our last trip on the Pearl I used my minutes on my laptop, then when they were up just used my husband's minutes to finish whatever we were fiddling with. 

With our T-mobile plan we have free international text/data on land, so we only use the wifi in the cabin for quick check-in's back home, work email, and any emergency type stuff.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cruiserbear55 said:

Don't forget to log out after every use, or your minutes will become a distant memory.There are pre-printed log-in/out directions at the Internet Cafe.

Those minutes will disappear FAST the first time you don't log out!  (I speak from experience!)  That's why I generally try and get the unlimited plan so I don't have to worry about logging off.