SEA Thermal Suite 14 Day Pass

charlielinda

We usually purchase a length of cruise pass for my husband once we board (if we aren’t in AQ).  Today I called to see what the price would be for our TA and was told since it was not available online all the passes were sold out — though I never saw as an option.  Does anyone has any guidance.  We leave on Saturday on the Apex.  Thanks!

I would say - try it for a day. You might not be so sad to not have it for 2 weeks because the warm loungers are in the walkway of the thermal suite and not very many guests are courteous enough to keep their voices down. And the attendant will come refill the chilled drink dispensers with plenty of noisy ice waterfalls (instead of taking the dispenser to a remote area and doing all the noisy stuff elsewhere.) There was a lot of "shushing" going on to no avail. I had it for a week on the Apex but gave up after a few visits. Also, I'd call Celebrity directly and speak with someone if you're still interested in a long term pass.

Enjoy the Apex - she's lovely! And have a sticky bun at breakfast for me, please!

Maybe a " few day" pass would suffice..On EDGE the  area was small..a few rooms to enjoy..no T pool.  The heated lounger area was crowded and baked by the sun. Locker room was the nicest feature!

. Money  was better spent in the spa..awesome!