When will Az tell me the exact location of embarcation?

MouseBerry

Hi,

my first Az cruise will start in a few weeks and up to now the only info i can find about embarcation is that it will be in Barcelona.

When will Az send me exact location port, terminal, pier etc.? Time window for embarcation is defined already in my boarding pass. Due to the size of the Az ships my expectation was it will be the WTC in Barcelona. But someone mentioned cruises earlier this year started not in WTC but rather in terminal B which is more far away from the city center.

Will they ever reveal this secret?

cheers

MouseBerry

@excitedofharpenden

May I ask you on which website you found this information?

I just found this https://opendata.portdebarcelona.cat/dataset/0a5f703d-35e5-4262-84ac-b6930239f4aa/resource/695fb2cc-6a71-43a1-a040-4d907b6a2472/download/portbcncreuersferris7dies.pdf for the next 7 days.

We will be in Barcelona on May, 11th with Quest and I try to find out where we will berth.

Edited by beatnix

@excitedofharpenden: Yes my/our cruise is 31th May on Pursuit. Thx for the info. I will find the ship anyway was just wondering when Az will share their knowledge.

Booked a Princess cruise which will start 100+ days from now. And i can see all the details already in the itinerary. But to be fair it starts in Southampton more or less their home port in Europe.

29 minutes ago, MouseBerry said:

@excitedofharpenden: Yes my/our cruise is 31th May on Pursuit. Thx for the info. I will find the ship anyway was just wondering when Az will share their knowledge.

Booked a Princess cruise which will start 100+ days from now. And i can see all the details already in the itinerary. But to be fair it starts in Southampton more or less their home port in Europe.

WTC is so much more convenient than the other. I'm on Quest in June embarking from Barcelona and very much hope we will also be at WTC. I'm booked in at the Eurostars Grand Marina hotel the night before. It's in the same building as the cruise terminal. So handy!

Phil 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

WTC is so much more convenient than the other. I'm on Quest in June embarking from Barcelona and very much hope we will also be at WTC. I'm booked in at the Eurostars Grand Marina hotel the night before. It's in the same building as the cruise terminal. So handy!

Phil 

We're booked there for our July 30th cruise on the Journey

• Like 1

10 hours ago, laurieb said:

We're booked there for our July 30th cruise on the Journey

Have you stayed there before Laurie?  I have a couple of times and really like it.  The second picture is from my room on the morning of the cruise. The first was another time when Journey and Quest were in Barcelona at the same time and friends got a shot from the helicopter trip they took.😎FE1F61DD-93B0-491A-9E34-B1D88ACA08DD.jpeg.ed648c42dbe6685cb1e2fbc43cbcbb18.jpeg

Phil 

B27A6BCA-D3A6-4F46-AFD6-64E91AD62009.jpeg

Edited by excitedofharpenden
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, annapolitan369 said:

Just received our documents for our May 26 Journey cruise.  The documents include a specific Pier and Gate for boarding.  Should not be any problem finding it.

Jay

Interesting - mine only states - WTC with no pier...

17 minutes ago, Mora_2022 said:

Interesting - mine only states - WTC with no pier...

If you look at my first photo the piers are all next to each other. The Azamara ship on the left is at the South pier. The other one is at the East pier.  The empty one on the other side is the North pier. 

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

If you look at my first photo the piers are all next to each other. The Azamara ship on the left is at the South pier. The other one is at the East pier.  The empty one on the other side is the North pier. 

Phil

And all piers embarkation is through the same door at the front of the terminal

• Like 3