Mardi Gras - spa or havana room

dukenmelo

I'm not a spa person, so kind of biased, but I was recently on Mardi Gras in a Havana Cabana, and loved it.  

You would never have to go far to find a quiet lounge chair, the pool on the Havana deck was hardly used (we could have had it all to ourselves most of the time).  Same with the Havana deck bar, although people used it, I never saw a line or crowd.  I loved how calm/quiet/relaxing it was.

But it's all in what you like, if you like a lot of people and activity around you, the Havana deck would probably be too boring.

• Thanks 1

I would vote for neither.  The Havana area is better on the Vista Class ships and the spa is better on the Dream Class ships.  Book a deluxe inside cabin which gives you more space and a couch and then use the excess money saved towards excursions or Cheers.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

I would vote for neither.  The Havana area is better on the Vista Class ships and the spa is better on the Dream Class ships.  Book a deluxe inside cabin which gives you more space and a couch and then use the excess money saved towards excursions or Cheers.

This is something i would not have thought of on my own.  Thx

17 hours ago, dukenmelo said:

This is something i would not have thought of on my own.  Thx

No problem.  If you're getting Cheers, you need to buy it by Saturday because of the price increase on Sunday of 8.00 pp per day plus 18% gratuity.

• Thanks 1