verifly app for p@o. required. but not listed under cruise lines..!!!

2 hours ago, arxcards said:

Avoiding all but the essential this week Les. Once I get the test out of the way on Monday, it will be party mode. I am not worried about catching it, just don't want to lose a cruise at the last minute.

Ch7 news was just broadcasting from Pacific Explorer, Geoff.  The P&O guru was on, said they are all ready, medical teams, iso cabins, etc, etc, going to be a big day on Tuesday, it is Brisvegas and back is it not?   I shall be in Leeton next week, R&R, I will watch the big sail out etc on the motel tv, or perhaps on the big screen at the Leeton Rissole, lol.

Bon Voyage Geoff and everybody else on board.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, arxcards said:

If you need the international Vaxx certificate, you go through the medicare app and link your passport. From there you download the certificate to your phone, where it is usually found under "my files" within my documents or my downloads. You can also have a link show on your home screen.

If you can locate that downloaded file on your phone, you can then upload it to VeriFLY. Also with your partners, they can display the QR code on their phone, which you can scan to the VeriFLY app to upload both on the same phone.

I am not sure if that helps, but we can chat through it on messenger if you need.

Thanks , yes we did it. I was trying to go through nsw covid site, should have read more carefully.

we did the international one as we are going to Fiji end of June, not a cruise. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kaseyoz said:

Thanks , yes we did it. I was trying to go through nsw covid site, should have read more carefully.

we did the international one as we are going to Fiji end of June, not a cruise. 

Congrats Karon.

You have now graduated and are ready to take-on the Princess Medallion challenge 😁

3 hours ago, NSWP said:

Ch7 news was just broadcasting from Pacific Explorer, Geoff.  The P&O guru was on, said they are all ready, medical teams, iso cabins, etc, etc, going to be a big day on Tuesday, it is Brisvegas and back is it not?   I shall be in Leeton next week, R&R, I will watch the big sail out etc on the motel tv, or perhaps on the big screen at the Leeton Rissole, lol.

Bon Voyage Geoff and everybody else on board.

Thanks Les,

Good old Brisvegas. Feels a bit like 1st cruise all over again.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, arxcards said:

Congrats Karon.

You have now graduated and are ready to take-on the Princess Medallion challenge 😁

No princess cruise booked yet, just three Ovation ones.

looking at big overseas trip next year though. Looking at MSC cruise which accepts our Diamond RCCL status. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, arxcards said:

Thanks Les,

Good old Brisvegas. Feels a bit like 1st cruise all over again.

Have you and your good lady got your good gear ready for next week Geoff?  I hear formal wear is now mandatory on P&O Straya, Can you break out ye olde Safari Suit?

2134433564_th(2).jpg.382c29aab187963b45424fb4f6f2da01.jpg04b75f7999fa3eab0fb9c0a61e8ddfd7.thumb.jpg.95f3f7b1057be2c3a4c1607dc844c6f4.jpg

safari-suit-1970s-fashion-GettyImages-506173899_770-720x379.jpg

Edited by NSWP

52 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Have you and your good lady got your good gear ready for next week Geoff?  I hear formal wear is now mandatory on P&O Straya, Can you break out ye olde Safari Suit?

2134433564_th(2).jpg.382c29aab187963b45424fb4f6f2da01.jpg04b75f7999fa3eab0fb9c0a61e8ddfd7.thumb.jpg.95f3f7b1057be2c3a4c1607dc844c6f4.jpg

safari-suit-1970s-fashion-GettyImages-506173899_770-720x379.jpg

Not sure it fits anymore.

It will be cold weather, and it is P&O. I was thinking this would be acceptable in the MDR.

20313352-01-FT-XL.thumb.jpg.dd2affa63877f54c7e7cca58bd60fd64.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, arxcards said:

Not sure it fits anymore.

It will be cold weather, and it is P&O. I was thinking this would be acceptable in the MDR.

20313352-01-FT-XL.thumb.jpg.dd2affa63877f54c7e7cca58bd60fd64.jpg

Good one Geoff, this bloke will be on board, lol,

244281103_932672673951982_5615881651271509826_n.thumb.jpg.9a72b4ab6d90f67446f4c48817da808b.jpg

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, arxcards said:

I am not game to look ATM, but it appears that VeriFLY has crashed today, and lots of people have had to restart the process from scratch.

Mines ok

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

Oh no!! I hope your entries are OK.

Mine is fine.

Yesterday arvo/evening, they had an issue with it. So someone gets on P&Os FB page - my details are missing on the app, had to do it all over again, the world is about to end. So, many that read it checked theirs, found it empty and redid it again from scratch - including following dud advice to delete the app and reinstall it. 

I waited and messaged a few others on the cruise who had no issues, as it had already been resolved. As long as we can get our survey and RAT loaded, the app doesn't even need to work in the terminal, as it all links back to the booking. 

At the terminal they scan the barcode from your boarding pass (printed or app) and if all is complete, they just confirm details and you are ready to board when it is called. 

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

Mine is fine.

Yesterday arvo/evening, they had an issue with it. So someone gets on P&Os FB page - my details are missing on the app, had to do it all over again, the world is about to end. So, many that read it checked theirs, found it empty and redid it again from scratch - including following dud advice to delete the app and reinstall it. 

I waited and messaged a few others on the cruise who had no issues, as it had already been resolved. As long as we can get our survey and RAT loaded, the app doesn't even need to work in the terminal, as it all links back to the booking. 

At the terminal they scan the barcode from your boarding pass (printed or app) and if all is complete, they just confirm details and you are ready to board when it is called. 

I saw the same post, checked my details and they were still there. We don't cruise for another month so we're not as worried but hope P&O resolves any technical glitches before the first cruise on Tue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoopkat said:

I saw the same post, checked my details and they were still there. We don't cruise for another month so we're not as worried but hope P&O resolves any technical glitches before the first cruise on Tue.

The P&O app has been really reliable, and looking better each day now that restaurant and bar menus are loaded. VeriFLY is separate, and nothing P&O can control, but once the health info is uploaded, it should no longer be required.

Inside 3 days now, I have also noticed the same health survey is available on Cruise Control, so I am not sure why VeriFLY was needed at all.

On 5/28/2022 at 5:16 PM, arxcards said:

The P&O app has been really reliable, and looking better each day now that restaurant and bar menus are loaded. VeriFLY is separate, and nothing P&O can control, but once the health info is uploaded, it should no longer be required.

Inside 3 days now, I have also noticed the same health survey is available on Cruise Control, so I am not sure why VeriFLY was needed at all.

Were you able to load your boarding pass onto your P&O wallet? That's the part I'm struggling with.  

1 hour ago, Snoopkat said:

Were you able to load your boarding pass onto your P&O wallet? That's the part I'm struggling with.  

Not sure how, but it is there. If you open the app and tap the wallet tab, that is where I found the boarding pass, but I didn't have to load it there as you would with Samsung/Apple wallets.