Three MDR on the Escape - all with different food description - means different menus offered?

TrumpyNor

Will be on the Escape this summer, and from ncl.com it seems like there are three different main dining rooms on that ship. I have been on the Escape on a short cruise back in 2015, but at that time only had dinners in speciality restaurants and not in MDR. From close to 30 cruises with NCL, I am familiar to that all main dining rooms on a NCL ship offers the same menu. But from the restaurant description on ncl.com it seems like the three MDRs are not only different in interior but also about the food offered in the restaurants on the same evening. Is this correct, or is it just a "creative" description on the webpage that causes that "illusion"?

image.thumb.jpeg.eae136e36852a5af20c32a86100f4e13.jpeg

I was on the Escape 4/16 sailing, and the menu in all three MDRs was the same each day.  When I had looked at the MDR descriptions prior to our cruise, they were the same as what your screenshot shows.  

• Like 1