$16.20 for one measured shot of Bailey's!

MikeyB

3 minutes ago, luv2kroooz said:

Thought I was being cross examined in a court of law...lol!!

Feels like it!  As I’ve said before, don’t like the drink package, don’t get it.  Think the drinks are too expensive, don’t buy them.  Think cruises are are too expensive?  Don’t cruise.  Easy, peasy.

While I enjoy a good debate as much as the next guy, I really don’t get some of these posters who seem to have an agenda.  If they hate NCL so much, why are they still sailing on them?  And do they start these silly arguments onboard as well?  If so, I hope I don’t run into them on a ship.  We all cruise to have fun.  We pay what we feel is a value to us.  I just don’t get some of these posters who seem to want to “win” at all costs.  

• Thanks 4

41 minutes ago, Russiamomm said:

I just don’t get some of these posters who seem to want to “win” at all costs.  

I know, right? I also hate the ones who try to throw random pointless stuff out there just to stir the pot. You can always spot them cause they run away as soon as anybody asks them anything about their comment. Its easy to explain an important post, but nobody can explain the crappy ones. 

Oh...I almost forgot...I also hate the ones who throw out passive-aggressive insults like "why can't people be nice"...as though that is a nice thing to say in and of itself. You know, cause just posting to say people aren't nice (as though this is some sort of support group) isn't really saying something nice either. Just pointless, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/3/2022 at 11:40 AM, MikeyB said:

Let me give you a little of my background.

Approximately 30 NCL cruises beginning with the SS Norway.

I got off last week on my first post Covid cruise (Dawn). 

Now, my little "upset".

I love Baileys.  And yes, I did have the beverage package.  But how can anyone (including NCL) justify pricing a double shot of Baileys at $32.40?  Or for that matter, Hendricks at $20

For a few years now, NCL has offered no variety on their wines under $15.  They have been $8 and then jump to $17.  Imagine what a $8 wine anywhere (except in Europe) must be like.

And yes, I can afford being nickeled and dimed by NCL.  However, I choose to avoid it.

I fear for the future of the NCL beverage  package.

I am happy to report that beers appear to very safe.

If you do not like the seller is asking for a  product or service then simply do not buy it. Problem solved. 

ng

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Russiamomm said:

Feels like it!  As I’ve said before, don’t like the drink package, don’t get it.  Think the drinks are too expensive, don’t buy them.  Think cruises are are too expensive?  Don’t cruise.  Easy, peasy.

While I enjoy a good debate as much as the next guy, I really don’t get some of these posters who seem to have an agenda.  If they hate NCL so much, why are they still sailing on them?  And do they start these silly arguments onboard as well?  If so, I hope I don’t run into them on a ship.  We all cruise to have fun.  We pay what we feel is a value to us.  I just don’t get some of these posters who seem to want to “win” at all costs.  

If there is one thing I have noticed....there are a LOT of people that must "get the last word in", no matter what.  Some people just can't seem to drop a topic until it gets unfriendly/ugly.   However, it is like that everywhere on the internet.  I'll typically give folks the benefit of the doubt that they are not like that in real life....but some of them certainly are like that.  👍

Edited by farmecologist
  • Haha 1