2023 February price decrease

snowballs mom

I have a reposition cruise booked from Singapore to Sydney in 2024 and the price dropped by $1200 for our cabin. I noticed this yesterday. I screen shot the price difference and I sent it to my TA. She was able to get the lower price locked in today. I am very happy. 🙂

42 minutes ago, SonuvaBeach said:

Just booked the SUMMIT to Bermuda for 7 days...Oceanview $447/pp  and Veranda $887 pp ,ALL PERKS INCLUDED, out of Bayonne, NJ....an UNBELIEVEABLY low price...Normally around $900-$1500 pp

Incredible!  Congrats.  Direct or with TA?  We are on the July 24th sailing in an OV and paid much more.

15 minutes ago, FlorenceItaly said:

Incredible!  Congrats.  Direct or with TA?  We are on the July 24th sailing in an OV and paid much more.

I used a TA...the one that begins with a C and ends in CON... AND  we received OBC as well..AND $50 off this and the following cruise on Aug. 7 to Greenland/Iceland on the Summit...Celebrity gives you $50 discount off each back to back leg of a cruise. I really could not believe it when i saw the prices...thought it might be a computer error on the website...but no..it was legit...Booked it immediately!

2 minutes ago, SonuvaBeach said:

I used a TA...the one that begins with a C and ends in CON... AND  we received OBC as well..AND $50 off this and the following cruise on Aug. 7 to Greenland/Iceland on the Summit...Celebrity gives you $50 discount off each back to back leg of a cruise. I really could not believe it when i saw the prices...thought it might be a computer error on the website...but no..it was legit...Booked it immediately! We are on the Summit from July 31, 2022 to August 19, 2022.

11 hours ago, Coarsegold_Mom said:

We’re you successful in getting your price decrease today? I took a screenshot yesterday since I couldn’t get through to my TA. I called today and TA was not able to get my fare lowered as they couldn’t pull up the price today - even though I sent over screen captures. So angry right now. We had two bookings and a total fare decrease of 1400.

Turns out the pricing the next day was actually a bit better than the reservations I put on hold so it all worked out.

• Like 1