Another EZ air problem

cruisesoon

Just wanted to let people know to check your record locators with the airlines you have booked.  Just noticed today that my son's return ticket on American got cancelled from Anchorage. I called Princess and asked for the air department.  We leave on 10 June so right now it's not a priority!  They said they would get back to me within 5 days  I told them I want my original flights back! Have had flights booked since last summer!!!  Just BEWARE of ez air.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cruisesoon said:

Just wanted to let people know to check your record locators with the airlines you have booked.  Just noticed today that my son's return ticket on American got cancelled from Anchorage. I called Princess and asked for the air department.  We leave on 10 June so right now it's not a priority!  They said they would get back to me within 5 days  I told them I want my original flights back! Have had flights booked since last summer!!!  Just BEWARE of ez air.

What do you mean by got cancelled?   You received a cancellation notice?  Are you saying yours was not cancelled, buy his was cancelled?  Did you try to “find” the reservation on AA.com by entering his record locator and information again?  If you Find it, you should make sure his FF is reflected on his reservation.  I have had this happen to me with AA codeshares.

the problem is it was not ticketed!!  He is coming from a different city than us. No cancellation notice but when I put in his AA record locator it just shows the United flights listed and no longer shows the return on AA.  The flights just disappeared.

28 minutes ago, cruisesoon said:

the problem is it was not ticketed!!  He is coming from a different city than us. No cancellation notice but when I put in his AA record locator it just shows the United flights listed and no longer shows the return on AA.  The flights just disappeared.

You are inputting his AA record locator while on his AA account?    I have never had a situation where I have had United flights show up on my AA account, which is why I ask.  

If you start  a new reservation on AA.com is his original flight still available for booking?  Just to make sure the flight has really been cancelled.  

You probably already know this, but this is an example of how to find a flight on AA.com with the record locator.  (If not really cancelled)

45C08D84-2055-448B-B739-F06A97A1B9E7.png

Yes I have put in the record locator for AA.  It just shows the United flight on the outbound.   I can't do anything to the record like seats etc.  I have to use the United record locator.  Since this was booked by ez air and not me they can have the flights showing.  

I think most of us are having a hard time understanding when you *appear* to be "crossing" airlines.

You said: "Yes I have put in the record locator for AA.  It just shows the United flight on the outbound."

It sounds as if you are saying that doing a lookup on AA gives you a result showing a United flight.

Are you logged in on your son's AA account?  Some finer detail may help us to understand how you are approaching this issue.

Not logged on to my son's account just logged on to the record locator given by ez air for AA. I also have another record locator for United given by ez air when I booked the flights so have two different record locators.

When I put in my AA confirmation number I received from EZ AIR it does show my return Delta flight information too.   Different confirmation number for Delta but to confirm what the OP stated,  it does show up on my AA itinerary even though it is a Delta flight.

Edited by S&DMOM
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, S&DMOM said:

When I put in my AA confirmation number I received from EZ AIR it does show my return Delta flight information too.   Different confirmation number for Delta but to confirm what the OP stated,  it does show up on my AA itinerary even though it is a Delta flight.

Same

• Like 1