Highest quality Norwegian restaurants?

On 5/8/2022 at 10:47 AM, melodyesch said:

And I know it’s not the most popular,  but we also love Los Lobos.  The table side guacamole is so good and we both have dishes there that we love.

I was able to hit up Los Lobos on the Bliss a couple of years ago and I have to agree that the table side fresh guac was great. 😊  I also liked the sides and dessert. I wasn't wowed by any of the entrees I had, tho (I went twice on my cruise).

Hi there. I've sailed Disney several times, and am familiar with what you're looking for when you mention Palo and Remy.  On NCL, I think the closest you'll find is Ocean Blue, especially in terms of quality of food/presentation and service.  I've eaten at Ocean Blue on the Getaway and Breakaway and the one thing that disappoints me is the ambiance.  It seems very out in the open, IMHO,  where Remy and Palo are a bit more tucked away/exclusive.  Regardless, the food is very good. Enjoy!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nycteacher said:

Hi there. I've sailed Disney several times, and am familiar with what you're looking for when you mention Palo and Remy.  On NCL, I think the closest you'll find is Ocean Blue, especially in terms of quality of food/presentation and service.  I've eaten at Ocean Blue on the Getaway and Breakaway and the one thing that disappoints me is the ambiance.  It seems very out in the open, IMHO,  where Remy and Palo are a bit more tucked away/exclusive.  Regardless, the food is very good. Enjoy!

Thanks!