What's in the Fridge in a Club Continental Suite?

joyride

I'm going on the Pursuit in a few weeks. I know that the CC Suite includes the 4 bottles of Liquor, but I'm curious about the soft drinks and mixers in the fridge. We only like diet soft drinks, do they have Diet Coke and 7-up/sprite? How about Cranberry Juice? Are there any included beers or wines in the room fridge? I know you can switch thing out if you don't like what's in there, but I'd just like to have a better idea of what's available.

20 minutes ago, joyride said:

I'm going on the Pursuit in a few weeks. I know that the CC Suite includes the 4 bottles of Liquor, but I'm curious about the soft drinks and mixers in the fridge. We only like diet soft drinks, do they have Diet Coke and 7-up/sprite? How about Cranberry Juice? Are there any included beers or wines in the room fridge? I know you can switch thing out if you don't like what's in there, but I'd just like to have a better idea of what's available.

All soft drinks are included, but any alcoholic drinks in there you'll pay for. The selection of soft drinks is limited. If you have preferences (eg Cranberry Juice) then mention it to your butler and say "I only want xxxx soft drinks". Get him to take out the alcoholic drinks or do it yourself and put them on the side as space in the fridge is limited. 

Phil 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

All soft drinks are included, but any alcoholic drinks in there you'll pay for. The selection of soft drinks is limited. If you have preferences (eg Cranberry Juice) then mention it to your butler and say "I only want xxxx soft drinks". Get him to take out the alcoholic drinks or do it yourself and put them on the side as space in the fridge is limited. 

Phil 

My DW is very fussy about her breakfast cereal, to the point of packing enough for the trip.  So all she needs in the morning is milk.  Could we get our Butler to keep the fridge in a CW stocked with milk?

1 hour ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

My DW is very fussy about her breakfast cereal, to the point of packing enough for the trip.  So all she needs in the morning is milk.  Could we get our Butler to keep the fridge in a CW stocked with milk?

Yes they would do that 

• Thanks 1