Cruise with confidence going away?

sunsetme

1 hour ago, Buckeye10640 said:

Nobody will know until they announce it. But there seems to be a trend towards moving away from any sort of guarantees related to covid.  My money is on that being the end of it. 

Further, I would think Princess is hoping to get cash in house for bookings ... FCCs for  cancellatons often represent $$$ Princess already has spent.

• 1 month later...

This is on their website:

The Book with Confidence offer ("Offer") is applicable to all Princess Cruise Lines ("Princess") cruises (excluding charter voyages) and cruisetours departing through September 30, 2022 ("Cruise") that are booked by September 30, 2022. A guest may cancel their Cruise reservation up to 30 days prior to the Cruise’s departure.

17 minutes ago, NRWPA said:

This is on their website:

The Book with Confidence offer ("Offer") is applicable to all Princess Cruise Lines ("Princess") cruises (excluding charter voyages) and cruisetours departing through September 30, 2022 ("Cruise") that are booked by September 30, 2022. A guest may cancel their Cruise reservation up to 30 days prior to the Cruise’s departure.

Yes, I saw that.  I was hoping they would extend it, at least till the end of the year, as HAL did and they are part of CCL group. We’ll see.

56 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Yes, I saw that.  I was hoping they would extend it, at least till the end of the year, as HAL did and they are part of CCL group. We’ll see.

The booking window was extended. Previously had to be booked by May 31st, now September 30th. But yeah, the dates covered haven't changed. If they extended it for Holland America, it's certainly possible they will for Princess, too.

• Thanks 1