Saint Greg's Splendor - Seattle to Alaska - Live - May 24-31

Saint Greg

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

From what I gathered from the cruise confidential book so far… the crew bar is likely just inside from that area

4DEE2B59-C2B7-447B-80FE-CE2387D40D00.jpeg

That's correct. We were invited on the bow when we sailed into Honolulu. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 5

Last time I was on Splendor was for a Panama Canal transit and they reserved one of the best viewing areas for Diamonds. Kicked everyone else out and upset a bunch of people. Good to have a plan B, C, etc.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Last time I was on Splendor was for a Panama Canal transit and they reserved one of the best viewing areas for Diamonds. Kicked everyone else out and upset a bunch of people. Good to have a plan B, C, etc.

Oh wow. That’s what I’ve been looking at for Panama Canal.  A ship with 4Js and preferably a low 4J room. I might be diamond by the time it works out for me though.

• Like 4

On 5/15/2022 at 10:30 PM, maryann2 said:

I am also following as I am booked for July 5th.

This will be my third time to Alaska. The first HAL in September, second Royal in May and now in July.

I am taking the quick shuttle from Vancouver Waterfront straight to Pier 91. My previous sailings were out of Vancouver.

We just booked for July 5th as well....and my name is Mary Anne as well! Cheers! #following

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Cruise, J.D. said:

It's a fun diversion. Played this at Resort World in Vegas. I think the minimum bet was 25 cents 😄

Looks like something I could try. It’s not a deal where you control the horses is it? Computer operated and the one with the least bets on it…errr…I mean a random one wins?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2