Saint Greg's Splendor - Seattle to Alaska - Live - May 24-31

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, purpleally said:

I found both comments referencing you not buying a ticket beyond weird (rude?)since you repeatedly wrote about buying tickets 

Not a fan of having my integrity questioned. But when you make things public you have to sometimes deal with extra things. Today for me that meant digging through my trash can for link receipts. Fortunately they aren’t cleaning up the rooms “due to covid.”

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 7

Guest BasicSailor
6 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Not a fan of having my integrity questioned. But when you make things public you have to sometimes deal with extra things. Today for me that meant digging through my trash can for link receipts. Fortunately, they aren’t cleaning up the rooms “due to covid.”

Again, it was a simple joke not meaning to question your integrity. But I was wondering why they were all wrinkled .

1 minute ago, BasicSailor said:

Again, it was a simple joke not meaning to question your integrity. But I was wondering why they were all wrinkled .

Its cool. I don’t want anyone to feel like they can’t post something here. I’ll take things beyond the limit myself. But there’s no way I can leave any room for a thought in anyone’s mind that I stole something. I would never do that. I hope you understand and respect that.

• Like 14

Guest BasicSailor
5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Its cool. I don’t want anyone to feel like they can’t post something here. I’ll take things beyond the limit myself. But there’s no way I can leave any room for a thought in anyone’s mind that I stole something. I would never do that. I hope you understand and respect that.

But of course my southern humor tends to offend people when it's the least I expected to do . I more than well respect that, texting can sometimes be misunderstood .

25 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Yulea made this coffee chocolate flavored drink. Its

really good. But she’s going to need a few more like this to pass janniel for Saint Greg’s alchemist of the year.

514112B8-400E-4CCA-9DFE-FD77302E8E6D.jpeg

My cousin Janniel from the Glory?

57 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I approached the alchemy and my prospects seemed

bleak.

6E466769-80B5-4B3F-AE75-113BBCF83A83.jpeg

I’m very curious to hear how busy the Alchemy Bar is throughout the week.

I’ll be boarding the Splendor next week.

The first few cruises I went on with an Alchemy Bar, it was usually pretty quiet. Became my favorite spot. But last Summer I was on the Horizon, and Alchemy was party central. I never spent any time there. I guess it had been discovered. But it being super busy sort of took away the charm of sitting and chatting with a friend or two and the bartenders, and having them mix you special drinks that felt personalized.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, EdmundXXIII said:

I’m very curious to hear how busy the Alchemy Bar is throughout the week.

I’ll be boarding the Splendor next week.

The first few cruises I went on with an Alchemy Bar, it was usually pretty quiet. Became my favorite spot. But last Summer I was on the Horizon, and Alchemy was party central. I never spent any time there. I guess it had been discovered. But it being super busy sort of took away the charm of sitting and chatting with a friend or two and the bartenders, and having them mix you special drinks that felt personalized.

I’ll definitely keep up with it because i try to hit it when they open until I go to dinner .

• Like 5