Is NHL playoff hockey viewable on board?

mrs.seaweed

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has been on a princess ship in the last couple of weeks that could report if the NHL playoffs were viewable anywhere? Mr. Seaweed might go into withdrawal if he can't watch his team play... 🤣🤣 and I wasn't sure if the internet connection could support a live stream of the game(s). Thank you!

Edited to add: we are cruising out of Alaska this week. 

Edited by mrs.seaweed
More info

25 minutes ago, marden1970 said:

I totally understand - my guy made sure our Alaska cruise wasn't until August so he wouldn't miss any.  He was in heaven last night when the Rangers won.

*sad penguin noises*

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, mrs.seaweed said:

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has been on a princess ship in the last couple of weeks that could report if the NHL playoffs were viewable anywhere?

Just got off the Crown on Saturday, I did see they had the Blues Wild game on in Club Fusion on the TVs behind the bar.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rabin1 said:

You don't need to watch it the Florida Panthers will win the Stanley Cup.....................lol

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

GO HEAT!!!!!!

Rooting for the Rangers, but I think they have gone as far as they will go already in these playoffs, but you never know when you have a top goalie.

I think the Colorado Avalanche are the team with the best chance.

The bigger question is what year will I have to book an Alaskan cruise to see my Maple Leafs  play in the finals while the ship. I'm thinking 2067. 😥

Does Princess televise CFL games?  🏈   Go Arrrrgoooos!!

• Haha 2

I got off Enchanted on Saturday in England.  The only sports on the Sport24 channel were Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, and tennis.  There was some NBA playoffs too, but given the time difference to Europe, they were all on late at night (if at all).  Also Aussie Rules Football and maybe some Rugby.

They did show the Masters.

No NHL coverage at all from what I could see, but it was just the first round games being played while I was aboard.  Perhaps it will be different later in the Cup playoffs. This could be different for an Alaska or Caribbean cruise but for Europe cruisers, my experience was no hockey.

You could bet on the Cup playoffs on the Sports Book portion of the Medallion app.

• Like 1