Shuttles to Orlando Port from Airport....

topaz123

Always used Cortrans....tried to book yesterday but already sold out. Need transport on FRIDAY JULY 8 to Cocoa Beach Hotel, and return trip on July 16 from Port to Orlando Airport. I remember seeing a list of transport services, but can't seem to find them ...Some help fellow cruisers....thanks you !!!!!!!

Just now, topaz123 said:

Thanks....maybe an Uber...anybody done one of those?

Uber to the airport would have been like $90 when we were there the other day. My friend booked us a shuttle that cost less than that for both of us but I don't know who she used. 

Wife already panic mode.....HAHAHA. I figured Uber would be $$$, We are going the day before the cruise and fly into Orlando....seems that's the hitch, the day before shuttle. Saw an ad for a auto transport...one way was $110.....say WA????

3 minutes ago, topaz123 said:

Wife already panic mode.....HAHAHA. I figured Uber would be $$$, We are going the day before the cruise and fly into Orlando....seems that's the hitch, the day before shuttle. Saw an ad for a auto transport...one way was $110.....say WA????

You may be better off getting a rental car. 

We stayed one night in Orlando the night before our cruise.  My friend rented a car with points, pick up at airport and dropped it off near the cruise terminal.  They had a free shuttle that took us to the port. 

On the way back, she booked us a shuttle (I'll ask her which one and how much) to the airport.  We actually didn't fly out that day, took an Uber to our hotel nearby.  

I checked for rentals for the return trip and they seemed pricey to drop back off at airport. 

Thanks...Couldn't believe Cortrans was already book...for July 8, 2022...both ways. OUCH...We did the car rental one time...was a tremendous line of folks trying to get shuttle from Car rental drop off to port...long, long lines...grouchy folks pushing for shuttle. Thanks for info...

29 minutes ago, Cruisegirl1919 said:

Port Canaveral Quick Shuttle - $30 pp to Cocoa Beach Hotels, $25 pp to and from the port and MCO 

Nice rates on the Quick Shuttle...looks like a go if they can do the time slot...Thanks....are they dependable, etc.??  Just read a few BAD REVIEWS...not sure about these guys...note TRIP ADVISOR and YELP reviews....not good.

Edited by topaz123

1 minute ago, topaz123 said:

Nice rates on the Quick Shuttle...looks like a go if they can do the time slot...Thanks....are they dependable, etc.??

Using them for the first time in a couple weeks to get to the Mardi Gras, so I can report back after that! 

Get a little shaky......been reading reviews of Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Quick Shuttle.....Yelp, TripAdvisor...some pretty scary reviews.  Would pay more for some service that is dependable.

Just used Cruise Control and can highly recommend them.  I went from MCO to a hotel in Port Canaveral and from the pier (Divina) back to MCO.  Both trips were seamless.  The driver (Anthony) kept in touch with me via text throughout.  I would not hesitate to go with Cruise Control!