WIN BIDS DUE I LOOSE WHAT I HAVE

228THSTREET

14 minutes ago, 228THSTREET said:

WILL BE ON NCL PRIMA STAY I   SPA BALCONY ROOM IF I BID AND WIN A UPGRADE TO SUITE DUE I LOOSE MY SPA OFFER.

Are you actually asking If you bid and win an upgrade to a suite (that does NOT have Spa access) if you will loose you Spa access from your original booking?  If so, the answer is YES, you loose Spa access if the suite does not have it!

Edited by ggTexasGal
added
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, 228THSTREET said:

WILL BE ON NCL PRIMA STAY I   SPA BALCONY ROOM IF I BID AND WIN A UPGRADE TO SUITE DUE I LOOSE MY SPA OFFER.

if you upgrade to a room without a spa included, you will lose that benefit. you will have to pay for the thermal suite on your own. 

1 hour ago, casofilia said:

I think that if you upgrade or re-fare you get the "perks" with the NEW deal and lose the "perks" from the old one.

If you do a refare, then the perks you get are whatever is going on at the point you rebook. I have assumed that refare is rebook, which means you are changing the contract.

If you upgrade, then you keep the "perks" you had, HOWEVER should you have had a spa suite, you do not keep the spa access as it is not a perk,. Example of perks the free at sea, extra latitude points, or airfare.

From NCL Upgrade Advantage Program Terms and Conditions (ncl.com)

14. If you purchase an Upgrade, the conditions of your original cruise reservation will remain in effect following the Upgrade. This includes conditions pertaining to cancellation, penalties, and changes.

15. The Upgrade does not include any additional promotions.

16. If you purchase an Upgrade, Norwegian Cruise Line cannot guarantee a specific cabin number assignment within the upgraded category. Your cabin number will depend on space availability.

17. If you are currently in a ‘Spa’ cabin and submit an Offer to upgrade to a higher category, we cannot guarantee that you will be assigned to another ‘Spa’ cabin within the upgraded category. If your Offer is accepted and you do not get assigned to another ‘Spa’ cabin, you will be forfeiting the complimentary access to the Spa.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2022 at 8:08 AM, 228THSTREET said:

Thanks for the answer to my questions

Hello Maryanne from PA. Hope you and Anthony are doing well. We haven't been on a cruise since our daughter was born. It's been a long time but we are looking at maybe going on one in the next year or so. Don't know where from or where to yet. Tell Anthony we said Hi.