Delay on the Bliss 21st

Topdog52

I just got an email from Norwegian that there may be a delay tomorrow loading of the ship. Does anybody know if there was a breakout of some sort or are they doing extra cleaning? I hope somebody that’s on the list right now and comment on that let us know.

18 minutes ago, Topdog52 said:

I just got an email from Norwegian that there may be a delay tomorrow loading of the ship. Does anybody know if there was a breakout of some sort or are they doing extra cleaning? I hope somebody that’s on the list right now and comment on that let us know.

Can you post the text of the email?

7 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Can you post the text of the email?

Valued Guest: Norwegian Cruise Line has important embarkation information regarding your upcoming vacation on Norwegian Bliss on May 21, 2022.  Due to proactive safety measures upon the ship?s arrival tomorrow, you may experience a delay in boarding. We appreciate your understanding and patience and we look forward to welcoming you aboard. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Topdog52 said:

Valued Guest: Norwegian Cruise Line has important embarkation information regarding your upcoming vacation on Norwegian Bliss on May 21, 2022.  Due to proactive safety measures upon the ship?s arrival tomorrow, you may experience a delay in boarding. We appreciate your understanding and patience and we look forward to welcoming you aboard. Thank you!

Here's from a Bliss passenger from this week.  Prior week Bliss had Noro so could be extra cleaning is still required. 

Currently on the Bliss.  No indication that we are arriving late to Seattle.  Ship has been on what I call "Noro protocol" so no self serve in the buffet, lots of cleaning - but no signs of illness on the ship that I've seen anyways. Also a number of staff are at the end of their contracts, don't know if that means new staff coming on-board and delaying cabin prep?  My cabin steward told me she's off after today, somebody else will get the cabin ready tomorrow.

TY! If you could let us know if they cancel any entertainment like the jersey boys or the Beatles that would really help us a lot. Also if the Beatles and jersey boys are still preforming could you let us know what nights they would be on which would help us a lot in booking when we get there tomorrow have a great night

For our sailing, first week of May, Jersey Boys cancelled due to “technical difficulties “.

In the middle of performance, main performer ran off stage during number. 
Noro onboard then.

Complaints from Haven guests were answered with  “must be motion sickness from ship movement”.  

Just got off Bliss Seattle-AK 5/14-21. Hubby and I spent the majority of our cruise in the cabin due to some GI virus—perhaps norovirus.  It was the worst illness we’ve ever experienced.  We are very careful, conscious of germs, borderline clean freaks. Never in our Wildest dreams would we have expected to catch it,  if you are traveling this week on the Bliss be aware and be careful. What we did get to do was very enjoyable.

It is 1:30 and we are seated in Savor.  Drinking Cabernet and waiting for crustless quiche and risotto Prima Vera

We drove from south of Portland and drive was uneventful.  Parked across from the ship.  Line took a while to actually get inside but once we were inside and answered sapphire to latitude status we were checked in with no waiting at all. 

We were wearing masks and some others were too but majority unmasked.   So happy to be back onboard a ship.   This is third time on Bliss and we can’t wait to show sailing companions around.

• Like 1