Check In Vax Card Question

elegeorgia

Check in is open for our July Mediterranean cruise. My teen daughter still needs to get her booster to be considered "Up to Date" in Europe. We were going to wait until 3 weeks before the cruise in hopes of max vaccine effectiveness. Can we go ahead and check in and upload vax cards later, or do we need to wait until she's had that booster? 

7 minutes ago, elegeorgia said:

Check in is open for our July Mediterranean cruise. My teen daughter still needs to get her booster to be considered "Up to Date" in Europe. We were going to wait until 3 weeks before the cruise in hopes of max vaccine effectiveness. Can we go ahead and check in and upload vax cards later, or do we need to wait until she's had that booster? 

You can come back and upload later or just show up at the port and present her Vax Card.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, elegeorgia said:

Check in is open for our July Mediterranean cruise.

You had me in a panic then, as I understand Check In wasn’t open until 45 days beforehand. Anyway, I’ve checked again and it is indeed open on 14th June.

1 minute ago, Redtravel said:

We got the booster 6 weeks ago.  Friends decided to wait until closer to cruise. They got Covid 2 weeks ago.  Still are testing positive. Had to cancel cruise.  Don’t put it off. You need protection asap.

It makes zero difference if you have the vaccine, a booster or nothing at all. You'll still get Covid and test positive for a variable period of time.

14 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

You won't be "cleared to board" until the questionnaire is complete and that doesn't open until the day before anyways.

This! Same goes for all other check-in related matters. What it all boils down to is the day of embarkation.

• Thanks 1