Covid rapid Copenhagen

22 minutes ago, lionheart said:

Aside from the airport, I thought I read Royal was offering for a fee rapid test at terminal in order to fly out same day?

I don't believe RCI provides free testing in Copenhagen or elsewhere. They used to provide it on the ship, but that was discontinued. @CatLadyFemme just boarded in Copenhagen and might have updated info.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

If they are offering that (I really do not think they are this year, they defeintely did not offer after cruises ending in Barcelona, though last year they did) they are not advertising it at all, not including it in the pre cruise info, etc.

We sail from Copenhagen 5 June and our friend who needs to fly back to the USA right after is planning to use the testifly app.  It costs about 10 euro plus the cost of a test from the extensive list of options (some are sold in the USA).  We'll pick up some tests which work from our local German Aldi and take them to our friend, since they sell for under 2 euro...so all in about 12 euro and having the certificate the night before disembarking/flying.

They are not offering testing at boarding except for unvaccinated kids. However, there is testing at the Copenhagen airport, in the arrivals/departures section for a fairly affordable fee (approximately $30 for the rapid NAAT), and you get a paper copy right there. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CatLadyFemme said:

They are not offering testing at boarding except for unvaccinated kids. However, there is testing at the Copenhagen airport, in the arrivals/departures section for a fairly affordable fee (approximately $30 for the rapid NAAT), and you get a paper copy right there. 

Thank you, by chance did you see how busy the airport testing place was ? 
I have 1230 flight day we disembark in Copenhagen 

Got off Jewel TA 5/13 and for a fee in the Amsterdam cruise terminal they scheduled appointments for tests for those flying out that day.  Not sure they planned to do it but there was a demand for testing.  We didn't need it as were staying in Amsterdam. 

• Like 1